komal

Why doesn't sephora carry No. 7 (Boots)? Even Ulta has it! It saved my skin. Come on Sephora!

[ Edited ]

Sephora seriously needs to carry the British brand No. 7 by Boots. Honestly, its some of the best skin care that I have ever used and it has transformed my skin. And this is coming from someone who has used many high end brands like Lancome, Ole Henriksen, L'Occitane etc. Even Ulta has it! Sephora is way better. You will make a lot of customers very very happy with this line. 

avacoco

Re: Why doesn't sephora carry No. 7 (Boots)? Even Ulta has it! It saved my skin. Come on Sephora!

(0) Hearts

I completely agree!  Boots No. 7 is fantastic.  It does what it says it will do.  Is reasonably priced.  All as opposed to so many of the over-rated, over-priced products promoted by Sephora and Ulta.  YEAH Boots!

komal

Re: Why doesn't sephora carry No. 7 (Boots)? Even Ulta has it! It saved my skin. Come on Sephora!

(0) Hearts

Thanks for replying to my question guys! 

I did notice that target has some No. 7 products which is awesome. But it only has a few of them. I remember No. 7 from when I used to live in UK too but they are so much better than most other drug store skin care products (and more expensive). The reason why i would love for sephora to carry them is because I could use my Beauty Insider card when I buy No. 7 skin care. Melissabt thank you so much for forwarding it to the relevant people!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

beautytester hit it on the head- Boots is a British drugstore chain similar to CVS, RiteAid, etc. When I lived in the UK, I loved that I could get my prescriptions, toothbrush, Chanel nail polish, and skincare all in the same place.

cherrybombtastic

Target carries Boots products. I actually would think it's better if Target carried them because I frequent Target way more than Sephora. Where else can you pick up dog treats and a mask? I really like Boots Conditioning Mask by the way. I actually think that by selling Boots at Target, it reaches a larger mass of people because there are more Target locations than Sephora stores in terms of proximity, but maybe it's just me.

ChicDabbler

Probably cuz it's more on the drugstore side than high-end, which Sephora caters to. However, Sephora also carries Soap&glory...so I hope they'll also consider Boots. I like the Protect&Perfect stuff from no.7 line and Boots Botanics is also pretty good. =)

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Komal,

As far as I know, we do not have any recent plans to carry Boots! However, I'll be glad to forward your request to the appropriate department within out company:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • komal
    • avacoco
    • melissabt
    • ChicDabbler