nebel

Well, that was stupidly fast....

I just got a delivery of sale-on-sale items that I placed YESTERDAY.  That is less than 24hr turn-around-time from my ordering to my doorstep.  It normally takes 1-2 days before I even get shipping confirmation, and then another three days for shipping.  I have to say I'm kinda shocked.  And looking forward to playing with all the new MUFE goodies I have sitting downstairs.  Thanks Sephora!

Anyone else gotten freaky fast shipping lately?

Happy Holidays, all!

vanillammm

Re: Well, that was stupidly fast....

(0) Hearts

I am incredibly jealous of your speedy service, does that answer your question?

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

OMG. I thought you were going to say that the new favorites sets have sold out already!

Titian06

(0) Hearts

I ordered on Sunday, it shipped on Monday, today it's in New Stanton PA, and it's scheduled to arrive here on Friday.  I'm jealous, @nebel!

PinkQ

(0) Hearts

Lucky you!!!!! Mine won't come until next week :smileysad:

anaa

I ordered an on sale item on Sunday and received it today, Tuesday.  I can't complain about shipping times from Sephora, I always get orders really quickly.

PoesRevy

Oh nice! Enjoy those goodies :smileyhappy:

Happy Holidays

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

That was super fast! I'm still waiting for my order placed on Dec 7, shipped on Dec 8. Lol. It's been delayed God knows how many times. Was supposed to come today but got delayed AGAIN til Thursday. At this point, I'll be thankful IF I get it before 2014. Lol. 

I even called UPS this afternoon and asked them if I can just pick it up instead but the guy said it's not sorted yet :smileysad:. Even he was confused as to why it was taking so long. Tracking # shows it was in my hometown then got diverted to RI then to IL, it finally made it back to my hometown yesterday but no deliveries today. 

It's not Sephora's fault and I'm sorry to vent. Rant over now :smileyhappy:

Ellenmae

(0) Hearts

Ordered on the 21st and delivery confirmation says it won't come til Jan 2. =(.

janinebt

Christmas shipping miracle! Enjoy your items nebel!!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
camiah

(0) Hearts

Wow! That is so cool. I've beem getting shipping notices really quickly, but the actual shipping? Not so much. I placed an order last Thursday and was hoping it would arrive today, but I just checked UPS and it only arrived in Jacksonville, Fl this morning. It still needs to travel to Gainesville, so I probably won't get it until Thursday.  This free three day shipping for Rouges could be a very bad thing. I'm placing lots of single item orders as I see things that I want. 

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Grrrr... I placed my order yesterday morning & got shipping confirmation this morning, but it's till at "label created" don't even have an ETA yet :smileysad: & we don't live far from each other. 

Oh well, I can wait a few more days. 

ShinyMagpie

Same here. :smileyhappy:  It's UPS you should be thanking. They work 24/7 this time of year to try and get things delivered in time for Xmas. 

nebel

I am absolutely thankful for all the shipping and mailing professionals who keep stuff moving this time of year!  

veronika23

Wow!  Cool! Good for you! :smileyhappy:  Happy holidays to you as well :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 26 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • anaa
    • lilyyy
    • janinebt
    • veronika23
    • AznAngelLiz