hannahdanilove

VIB makeover

(0) Hearts

Im going tomorrow to get my makeover what should I expect, should I wear no makeup? Any info please!

JenBlush

Re: VIB makeover

(0) Hearts

Well, If you make an appointment, you dont have to wear makeup at all because they are gonna put it on you! Just make sure you are specific with what you like and dont like and what you want. 

carrierose

My experience was less than stellar...I guess it depends on the store and the consultant.  I received a 20 minute makeover, and I asked for a smokey eye (though I know how to do it myself) because I wanted something awesome and different than what I would normally do.  I walked out with the most neutral look ever and my sister didn't know I was wearing makeup.

But yes, I went with a clean, no makeup face.

beauty39

(0) Hearts

Do you have to have an appointment to get a makeover?

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

Its really up to you and how comfortable you feel without makeup going to the store. You can if you want to because they will remove it. When I had my makeup done, I put a bit of conclear and they removed it before they started. They generally will ask you what look you are going for and what you would like to learn more about. You can asked for certain products to asking them how to contour. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • carrierose
    • hannahdanilove
    • JenBlush
    • bananachoox3
    • beauty39