CaliCG

Urban Decay Event Feb 15th & 16th!

Anyone else sign-up for the Urban Decay makeover(?) event on Feb 15th & 16th? I exchanged something I bought online for a different color in a Sephora inside JCP yesterday and the SA asked me if I wanted to go to their event 2/15 or 2/16 for a makeover w/Urban Decay & get free gift for participating. Anyone else sign-up?? I figured this would be a good opportunity to try the Naked palettes since that is what they said they will be using.

ry22

Re: Urban Decay Event Feb 15th & 16th!

(0) Hearts

I signed up. Apparently there is a free gift (maybe a lipgloss mini IMO), and hopefully I can pick up some tips on using the Naked1 and Naked 2 (I already own them). I went to the store tonight and they are sold out of the Naked3. I'm on the fence about buying it, and I hoped tomorrow I could see how it looks when the SA does it and then maybe purchase it, but I guess that's off the table :smileysad:

spacesuit

(0) Hearts

These SiJCP events tend to be very low key - a SA will demonstrate to you how to use a couple new products and then if you buy one of the products they demonstrated you get a free gift. I went to a Buxom event last weekend and a Stila event in the fall and they were both like this.

The bigger events and beauty classes seem to only be offered in larger standalone stores, I've never been to one of these because neither of the Sephoras within reasonable driving difference from me offer them though.

shortstuff07

My local Ulta is hosting one in March!  :smileyhappy:

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

its at mine, called the naked effect :smileyhappy:

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

not trying to sound snotty, but all they ever do at these events at my sephora is say "HEY buy a product get one free! "

No makeover, no expert. Just a sales day for the cast members to see who can sell the most of whatever they are pushing for the event

bratknits

Pretty much, brand reps only go the the really big stores.  

nikki

I'd love to do this, but I haven't heard anything :smileysad:

calamityjane85

you can go to the top of the page up there where it says stores and find the one near you and click on events/classes and see when the next event is. Thats how i find out these things. 

nikki

Awesome, thanks CJ!

danimazz

(0) Hearts

Probably not offered in Canada :smileysad:

sp2001

(0) Hearts

Making assumptions off your nickname, can I ask what part of Cali you're in.... so I can go to that store too :smileyhappy:

CaliCG

(0) Hearts

haha It was the Sephora inside JCP at Del Amo Mall.

annypoo

(0) Hearts

Do you know if it's only in Sephora JCP or regular Sephora as well?

Spags2332

(0) Hearts

I am pretty sure it is just a Sephora JCP thing...because my JCP store was having one but not my main Sephora retailer. 

LindenAnn

(0) Hearts

Wait, what? Is this a thing in all Sephoras? And if so why have I not heard anything?

CaliCG

(0) Hearts

I don't know. I would have never have known if I hadn't gone in there yesterday. They had a sheet to sign-up for an appointment time and said they would call a few days before to confirm I'm still coming.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • nikki
    • ry22
    • danimazz
    • CaliCG
    • calamityjane85
    • bratknits