stumpyks

Shipping SUCKS!!!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This is now the 2nd time I have had a problem with shipping....

The first time...My order was shipped with incomplete address info... and I was never contacted!!! I had to go and hunt down my order!!! PLUSSSSSS They shipped me the wrong shade... Awesome...

Now....

Why the *** do they say 3day shipping??  I ordered on the 31st in the am...and it shipped out that day....but they are telling me I will get my delivery end of day the 6th.... I will not be shopping sephora anymore....

miabt

Re: Shipping SUCKS!!!

(0) Hearts

Hi Stumpyks,

I'm sorry to hear you have had so much trouble with out shipping!  For your reference  all orders are subject to a 1-2 days processing time prior to being shipped out.  If your order contained any hazmat items, we would not be able to ship the order out by UPS Air and it would be shipped via UPS Ground instead.   I would be happy to check on your recent order to make sure it will reach you within the appropriate time frame.  Please send me a private message with your order number and registered email address when you have a moment.  For immediate assistance, we invite you to call us at 1-877-SEPHORA and one of our Beauty Advisors would be happy to help.  Thanks!

xo, Mia

lylysa

Re: Shipping SUCKS!!!

Hi, Stumpyks!

It's always frustrating when there's a hold up or issue with an order, were you by chance shipping to an apartment or an address with a suite number?

Always be sure to utilize the two address lines in case you're shipping to a different floor, apartment, or suite number as sometimes mailing companies will only allow for a certain number of characters.

I've had an occurrance before with ordering from here where I was able to fit the full address (floor number and all) on the first line; however, the delivery company cut it off. Sephora may personally not have anything to do with that as it's the mailing company that cut off the address line, but again, in the future, utilize both address lines.

Double check on your packing slip, it should have a "Packed by" line on there, please contact customer service and let them know you have the wrong shade, they can work with you by exchanging it via mail or you can take the slip/receipt to your local store and swap it out.

In regards to the 3 day shipping rule, that rule strictly applies to shipping, not necessarily covering when an order is confirmed. Just because you submit an order today, does not always mean it will be processed and packed within the same day, sometimes it can take up to 24 hours before a order is filled and all items are met. The shipping just refers to the time frame when your order is ready to go. In other words, if you placed your order on the 31, but the order was processed and all the items were packed and gathered on the 1st, you should get it out by the 6th. I've had cases where sometimes items will even arrive a day early, it just all depends on location and the hour at which packages were sent off.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • miabt
    • stumpyks