mafan

Sephora at Mohegan Sun in CT?

(0) Hearts

Has anyone been to the Sephora at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut?  I'm in Mystic and it's not too far off my route tomorrow. I'm wondering how big it is and whether it is worth the stop. I know I will be tired, but they are open late. 

I may call and see if they have the new Angel 500 pt perk. I like the perfume and would really like to find that somewhere. And I'd love a store that's big and wor looking around for a bit if I'm not too tired. 

ChicDabbler

Re: Sephora at Mohegan Sun in CT?

[ Edited ]

Oh I like them I like them! It's kind of small so the stations are a bit crowded, but it's clean and organized and the staff are very friendly/professional. Personally I've had pretty good customer service, no problem with 3+ samples, was able to return an item that was no longer carried (altho I did drop the fact I drove 30+min to get there). When I asked about a Caudalie skincare set on sale, the lady checked the back, found and reserved one for me. When I got there, apparently she found 3 and since it's such a good deal, she reserved all 3 sets for me in case I want them.

Oh, and the shopping strip have Krispy Kreme and a Lush in there. =)

ps. you can also call in advance if there's something you are looking for (just call the number and press 3 to speak to a real person). They do have the MJ collection.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan