pinkonyx

Sephora Beauty Box Program. (Kalex Original)

I know Kalex originally posted about this in July, but I though it was time to remind Sephora what a great idea this would be!!! I would totally join a subscription service if Sephora had one. Wouldn't that be awesome!!

Come one Sephora you know you want to!

TheSocialQuota

Re: Sephora Beauty Box Program. (Kalex Original)

If it means truly being able to sample something, I'm more likely to buy. I didn't buy my first set of Bare Escentuals Try Love Believe until my mother gave me samples. Same for fragrances or skin care, I won't buy a lotion without a tester. Too many products make me break out in a rash. :/

I would totally love a $10 program where the community could vote on a variety of products to be sent out monthly. Or opting in for a choice of themed box. Choose between say... nail colors, the hair care box, fragrances, skin care or makeups.

JenBlush

Although in our head this all would sound amazing....

*4-5 high-end, deluxe samples once a month*

I highly doubt we will all be content with it. We only pay $10 for Ipsy, a sometimes people complain they don't like their bag. I'm sure Sephora wouldn't always be able to produce the perfect bag for everyone.. because.. lets be honest, it's impossible. We will be expecting a lot more than they might offer. Like @notcreative said, we will be paying more money for foil samples. 

Think about it. we have to spend $100 (some less with triple or double points) to get 100 points, which we use 1 deluxe sample. So Im sure if we are all thinking the deluxe samples, we will be thinking more $$$$$.

notcreative

[ Edited ]

I love Sephora, but I doubt I would subscribe.  The perks/rewards stink compared to everyone else's, so I see their subscription box giving out tiny samples and charging more than they should.  $20 a month for 4-5 foils, lol!

That said, Sephora kits are the best.  They have potential if they base this off their kits rather than their rewards system.

Joannimation

(0) Hearts

I was thinking the same. Maybe they'd be able to do a quarterly/bimonthly one? But I'm guessing the price point would be around $40-50 for 5-7 deluxe samples. Other subscription boxes can easily throw in a drugstore item, but I think if we saw that in a Sephora box, we would have a field day!

dolceloure

Completely agree. Actually I think it would be pretty cool if they had subscriptions to Sephora Favorites sets...or maybe had options like "skincare/perfume/makeup favorites of the month" sets. Then again, I also like them individually sold so I can buy them as I please. Speaking of which, there's a new Give Me Some Lip set!! :smileyvery-happy:

Cupcakecandy

Totally agree! I actually totally forgot about that, but yeah it would be awesome if they were like the Sephora kits! We could take a quiz to pick what types of productsvwe like most :smileyhappy: I'm getting ahead of myself LOL

Cupcakecandy

Ok this is an old thread, but I found it because I totally want something like this! There should be a Sephora subscription box... :smileyvery-happy: drool

fluffymuha

(0) Hearts

YES! A MILLION TIMES YES! Sephora, get on it. This might become one of your biggest profit turners. Mods, are you listening? :smileyvery-happy:

DTalksAll

It would be even better if Sephora offered the first box free to Rouge members! 

When Allure partnered with BeautyBar for Sample Society, all subscribers to Allure Magazine got a free box. Honestly, if it weren't for that free box, I would have never thought of subscribing. A year and a 1/2 later & it's still my favorite subscription box! 

Candy357

So funny, I totally told them this in their survey!

I hope they do it,  I would join ASAP.

marydiva

Amen to that! :smileyhappy: Sephora - you should do a subscription beauty box!

thesupergirl

If target can do one a couple times a year and allure can do one sephora should do something similar.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 28 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • marydiva
    • dolceloure
    • JenBlush
    • Cupcakecandy
    • Candy357