asdsfgh

Returning Items

Should I feel bad to make 4 returns in store? I bought more then I should've at Chic week and came home to realize i didn't need a lot of it. I'm trying to save money and shouldn't have bought them. Nothing was opened and I haven't had problems with returning in my Sephora in the past, I just feel bad :smileysad: 

On the other hand, looking for a new moisturizer. I have been using FAB Ultra repair cream for my dry skin, but as summer approaches my skin turns a bit more combo. I am looking for a moisturizer a little lighter weight then the one I have been using, Fragrance free, and safe for super sensitive skin. THANK YOU!!!

Ramieee

Re: Returning Items

(0) Hearts

How did everything work out for you? I've just returned 5 items that   cost double than 100$! Some of them were unopened and some of them were used. I ddint have any problem returning with my receipt but the girl kind of made a show of opening all the boxes and spraying and uncapping the item. I hate returning since it is wasteful but i really had no choice. then the other girl came and repeated the same thinopening the boxes. I'm guessing they resell some of the sealed products? All in all i love the generous return policy and I hope it never changes! :smileyhappy:

asdsfgh

(0) Hearts

The lady in the store was very kind and understanding and didn't give me any trouble :smileyhappy:

ginamc

(0) Hearts

Definitely do not feel bad! I recently returned $100 worth of products because they just didn't work for me. That's the great thing about Sephora - even if you've used the products, you can still return them! And with how much some of the products cost, it would be a waste to keep things that you don't like or that don't work for you!!!

As for a moisturizer, I love the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. I use it year-round, and it is so lightweight. I highly recommend it since I struggle with VERY oily skin, and it does not make my skin any oilier. If it's lightweight for someone with my skin, it's definitely worth trying! :smileyhappy:

asdsfgh

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much! I'm heading to sephora this weekend so I'll ask for a sample of that moisturizer! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 45 replies
  • 59 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • ginamc
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • cherrybombtastic