Shelby1302

Pre -ordering for in store purchase

I know that this might be a silly question, but can you pre-order to pick up in store?   I live in Australia and am coming to the States on a business trip next week and I want to stock up on all my Sephora products, but i fear that I am going to run out of time to go my local store with all my meetings.    I am a Sephora addict having shopped in Dubai, Singapore and Malaysia, to this will be a reasonable order. 

lolo01

Re: Pre -ordering for in store purchase

(0) Hearts

This is an awesome idea! I love stores that offer in-store pickup how great would it be if Sephora Offered that OMG!!!!! Please pass this feedback on to the people at sephora... I would love to have a job just picking out peoples makeup :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Shelby1302, Kalex is correct.  We don't have the option online for in store pick up, but you can definitely give the store a call and have them gather the items you need.

kalex

I wish there was an option to buy online and pick up in-store. You could certainly call the store you intend to go to and ask them the gather all your items and hold them for you.  I've done that with promos I feared might run out and they've always been happy to oblige.

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

This would be a perfect except for the stores often don't carry the same promos.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • lilyyy
    • lolo01
    • Shelby1302