Erikahmonique

Non US billing addresses.

I have recently discovered that Sephora doesn't accept international credit cards  or billing addresses, that has confused me as I have used my debit card and billing address to purchase items in the past and even though both aren't American, and it has worked..... and with updating the billing address it does have all the countries of the world as an option to put down.

So my question is,

Has Sephora changed and is now accepting the non US billing addresses and credit cards or does it remain the same as before, and accepted me for an unknown reason?

decko

Re: Non US billing addresses.

(0) Hearts

Hi!  I was planning to purchase online, shipping address is in the United States but the credit card that I will be using has billing address in the Philippines. Will this type of transaction pushes through? 

Your advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Karen

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Decko,

To successfully place orders on our website, the billing address must be based in one of the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, UK, Ukraine and Venezuela

The billing address on your order must match with the information your financial institution have. Shipping addresses must also be based in the United States, Canada, South Korea, Japan, or the United Kingdom. Please check back with us as we are frequently expanding our shipping locations.

<3 Melissa
YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

I dont know if this helps, but I used a CAD credit card, and got it shipped to a US address and it worked fine..

Beautyokky

(0) Hearts

Me too the same problem T T

So, I would like to know that I can order sephora again?

I have US Shipping Address but my card is international credit card

Please kindly inform me

Thank you

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Erikahmonique, 

Do you mean from online orders or in store? For online, if your Credit card had a US address also on it (as well as an international address) that could be why your orders went through.

However, we now accept international cards from a wide variety of locations even without a US billing address!- at this time we just don't ship to these locations but hope to in our near future :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
noobieve

(0) Hearts

Hi Dianabt,

Had tried ordering using an international credit card but it still got rejected why is that so? My shipping address is to an U.S address.

Please kindly advise!

Thank you

kevinbt

(0) Hearts

Hi noobieve, I am sending you a private message to help.  

Cheers! 

Kevin

Jasminesque

can you send it to me as well thanks.

btmod2

Hi Jasminesque,

I'm going to send you a private message to assist you further. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

Obvill

(0) Hearts

Hi Kevin and Randee,

Could you also send me a private message as to how I can use my international credit card (without a US billing address) to purchase? Will be shipping the items to SFO.

Thank,
Olive

melissabt

Hi Obvill,

We appreciate your interest in Sephora. To successfully place orders on our website, the billing address must be based in one of the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, UK, Ukraine and Venezuela

The billing address on your order must match with the information your financial institution have. Shipping addresses must also be based in the United States, Canada, South Korea, Japan, or the United Kingdom. Please check back with us as we are frequently expanding our shipping locations.

To view our International Sephora websites, please visit the link below.

http://www.sephora.com/international/international.jsp

<3 Melissa
Jasminesque

(0) Hearts

thanks Randee

xoxo

deehashim

(0) Hearts

Hi, I'm wondering how an international credit card can have a US billing address? Can something like that be done?

Erikahmonique

(0) Hearts

Yeah I meant online orders :smileyhappy:
Thank you, that was exactly what I wanted to find out, as one of my ordered didn't go through and thought that was the problem. I can now rule that out.

Erikah.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • Jasminesque
    • deehashim