nebel

New Store Excitement!

I just got an e-mail that my closest sephora is renovating and re-opening in a larger space in the mall (bridgewater, NJ)  I am SO COMPLETELY EXCITED because even though they were the closest, they were the smallest.  YAY SEPHORA!

m3rma1d

Re: New Store Excitement!

(0) Hearts

ooooooooooh!

HookedOnBeauty2

(0) Hearts

Are you thinking Bridgewater?

irenet

(0) Hearts

I went to a new store opening and it was so bright and shiny. All the testers were new and unused, now that was a  good feeling.

lucyshnoosy

(0) Hearts

I am excitedly waiting for a new Sephora slated to open in my area on July 11.  There are other Sephoras in my vicinity, but I am looking forward to checking out the brand new (and I hope large) store.  It is near other businesses I occasionally frequent, so the location would work well for me.

I am really hoping that I get invited to a grand opening event, particularly a Rouge special event!!!  Keeping my fingers crossed!

lucyshnoosy

(0) Hearts

Okay, it's now July 5 and so far no word of a special Rouge event connected to the store opening.  I hope they do have something!  :-)

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I've never been to a store opening (Didn't get an e-mail for the re-opening in Short Hills, never got one for the SiJCP & that's the closest Sephora to me) 

I really want to go today & be there when it opens (FREE GIFT CARDS) but there's a nasty storm rolling in which will bring flooding.... Ah, the things we do for Sephora! 

nebel

(0) Hearts

It is yucky out! I'm at work so I can't go until tonight, but I'm hoping to snag the free tote at least :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

It was packed! I got there around 9:30 & was number 115 so no gift card for me :smileysad: I did get the tore though. Impressed with the size of the store, but they are still lacking a lot of skin care brands. I'll stick to Short Hills for my Sephora hauls. 

nebel

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the report! sorry you didn't get a card :smileysad:  I came down with a fever and feele gross so I'm not going to get to see the new store today.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Oh no! Feel better

DTalksAll

Have you been in the Short Hills store? It's going to be like that. I love it! So much space, but tester items are limited to the station bars :smileysad: 

nebel

Very excited to hear.  Yes, I go to short hills when I really want to get my sephora on, but it is almost an hour's drive for me.  SO excited that they're re-doing bridgewater, because it's only 10 minutes!

starletta8

Aww.. Short Hills, my old stomping grounds.  I may have to take a trip up there soon.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

My mom want's me to meet her there to help pick out a graduation gift for her goddaughter. I said NO-WAY! I'd do too much damage & I want to go to the re-opening in Bridgewater. Still on the no impulse only necessites no-buy... 

starletta8

If it's anything like a newly renovated store in my area, you're going to be in for a treat!

janinebt

Woohoo! That's certainly a reason to be excited :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • janinebt
    • lucyshnoosy
    • starletta8