rjamlt

Nars beauty event in March

Visit Sephora to be among the first to experience the NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette and the exclusive NARSissist Cheek Kit—limited-edition palettes of 15 iconic everyday shadows and contouring must-haves. Meet one-on-one with a brand expert and enjoy custom and eye and cheek touch-ups. Plus, learn professional tips and techniques to master the look at home.

BONUS: take home a complimentary mini Satin Lip pencil with your consultation.*

*While supplies last.

Appointments preferred. Walk-ins welcome.

3/8 11-6pm
GEORGETOWN
3065 M St. NW, Washington, DC 20007
(202) 338-5644

3/8 11-6pm
NORTHPARK
8687 N Cntral Expwy, SNorthpark, TX 75225
(214) 378-8177 

3/8 11-6pm
PRUDENTIAL CENTER
800 Bolyston Street, Boston, MA 02199
(617) 262-4200 

3/8 11-6pm
ROOSEVELT FIELD
650 Old Country Road, Garden City, NY 11530
(516) 746-3933 

3/8 11-6pm
SOUTH COAST PLAZA
3333 Bristol Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 429-9130 

3/8 11-6pm MIRACLE MILE
3663 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 737-0550 

3/8 11-6pm SANTA MONICA
1244 Third Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401
(310) 395-3460 

3/28 11-6pm
GENEVA COMMONS
406 Commons Drive, Geneva, IL 60134
(630) 262-3330 

3/29 11-6pm
AVENTURA
19575 Biscayne Blvd., Aventura, FL 33180
(305) 931-9579 

3/29 11-6pm KEYSTONE
8702 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN 46240
(317) 587-0700 

3/29 11-6pm
SOHO
555 Broadway, New York, NY 10012
(212) 625-1309

rastika

Re: Nars beauty event in March

(0) Hearts

South Carolina never has any events either! I feel like, yeah i'm in the south, but that doesn't mean I'm a hillbilly! I need makeup love too!!!!

Plantgarden

(0) Hearts

I think I saw this at Nordstrom's the week before last.  $79

ry22

(0) Hearts

Bummer, it missed my Spring Break buy a week, and I was heading to Indy anyway :smileysad: oh well, maybe another time

misscg

(0) Hearts

This sucks, I just looked at the events page and saw that I missed a few events in my area that had a special gift for being rouge. The even suckier part is I just bought these brands! It's not listed under the stores events either, urggggg again with the elusive rouge perks

kssweetheart

Oh Soho No. I'm NY, but nowhere near Soho. :smileysad:

It was really nice of you to post this here, I'm not on FB and probably would never have known about this. Even if I can't go, it's still nice to get the 'invite'.

I too hope they'll start posting things here and not just on FB (not so subtle hint :smileytongue:)

I hope lots of our peeps are able to attend and that they'll come back and tell us all about it.

Thanks again rjamit. :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

Ack, events used to be listed on Sephora.com but now it looks like they are listed on the facebook page instead. Bummer, the one in Boston is nxt weekend, not this one. Oh well, not like I don't have enough makeup or spend enough money at Sephora already. =P

drrragon

@rjamlt thanks for sharing!  where on earth did you find that list?  

Love how it's not even listed as a beauty event in my local Sephora's listing. Typical Sephora lack of  coordination.

rjamlt

(0) Hearts

These are all listed as events on the FB page. I was surprised I didn't see them on the main sephora events page here though

mafan

(0) Hearts

Yea.  I looked at the link for the Prudential Center and I don't see this -- just a Radient Orchid event the following weekend.  It does sound interesting (although I don't know that I'd trek into the city for it).

talinder

Be among the first? Hasn't NARSissist been out for awhile now? Like at least a month?

kalex

Why doesn't Omaha ever get any love?  I feel so deprived.  And jealous.

bratknits

For the same reason the states of NH, VT and ME are always ignored entirely.  Nice things are for big city folk only just like Rouge events.

emmaclaire

(0) Hearts

I have yet to see an event popping up for Connecticut either, though the Boston events are at least within driving distance.

marlenecol

(0) Hearts

No love for CT :smileysad: 

bratknits

(0) Hearts

In theory.  In reality the 26 miles can take 3 1/2 hours on a bad day plus the parking madness worsened by the snow banks everywhere.  

emmaclaire

(0) Hearts

Oh I completely agree, I'm from Connecticut, I just have to acknowledge that, unlike a lot of people who have absolutely no events within the tri-state area, there is at least one option that isn't entirely ludicrous.  I really wish there were events in CT or RI (which generally has less traffic and parking problems) especially considering the number of Sephora stores in the state.  Sephora's events are really worthless to those of us outside of the biggest cities in the country.  Blech.

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

Thank you for showing NH some love!!

bratknits

(0) Hearts

Hard not to, I could throw a rock and hit it from my house.  :smileyhappy:

rjamlt

On the FB events page there are also a bunch for Stila and Givenchy. None near me for those either. :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • kalex
    • emmaclaire
    • misscg
    • drrragon
    • pinktorridora
    • ry22