AnyaRR

Most amazing in-store experience

I am a VIB of many years and I usually shop online because I find that shopping in-store puts pressure on me to buy stuff any time I need help/advice. Today, Merly in SF Sephora shop (33 Powell St). proved me completely wrong. She was incredibly passionate about what she does and super knowledgeable. I felt zero pressure to buy anything and learned a ton. Her excitement & sense of humor made me to never want to leave (and I ended up browsing for about an hour). I wish that every in-store experience would be like that!

glossyguru

Re: Most amazing in-store experience

(0) Hearts

That's awesome! It always feels good to have a good experience at Sephore :smileyhappy:

linda84

(0) Hearts

Is that the one in Union Square? Every time I visit San Francisco, I always have an awesome experience at that location. They are so friendly and willing to help!

PoesRevy

(0) Hearts

It's always nice to read about a great in-store experience. Thanks for sharing :smileyhappy:

melissabt

Hi AnyaRR,

Thank you for taking the time to post and share your store experience! I'm happy to hear this and will gladly forward your feedback directly to the store.

<3 Melissa
missfawnie

Aww. Yay!! I love hearing about others' good experience stories. ❤️

veronika23

Wow!  Great for you!  Isn't fun to be around SA's that are excited and passionate! I also have a SA like this in my city.  He's awesome too! :smileyhappy:

Meg82

Yay!  I'm so glad you had a great time.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • veronika23
    • linda84