GraceElizabethK

Makeover

Hello Sephora

I would really love to recieve a complimentary makeover from Sephora! I will be going there soon and I'm sure I will spend more than $50. Do I have to ask for the complimentary makeover at check out? And can I save the makeover for a special event?

Thank You!! (:

Jessithediva

Heyy so I've never gotton the makeover where you pay for...

(0) Hearts

Heyy so I've never gotton the makeover where you pay for the $50 giftcard but i got a free one where they jst to like your eyes or whatever but for the free one, just ask when you walk in and tell them what you want them to do (your eyes, foundationmatch ect.) then they do your makeup and tell you how to do it. But my mom got the $50 one and I think she paid like during the thing and called ahead of time to schduele it. hope this helped.

Jessithediva

Re: Heyy so I've never gotton the makeover where you pay for...

(0) Hearts
No prob!!! Its what i do :smileyhappy: PM me for any other questions bout it and stuff
- Jessi
GraceElizabethK

Re: Heyy so I've never gotton the makeover where you pay for...

Ohh alright! I might even just do the free one cause I just want a foundation match for the Make-Up Forever HD foundation. Thanks SO much!! (:
prettyinpa

I've always paid for the $50 gift card at the time of my...

(0) Hearts
I've always paid for the $50 gift card at the time of my makeover, and I made an appointment first. I'd advise calling your store and asking their policy as the usual way it to get the makeover at the time you purchase the $50 gift card, rather than spending $50 and then waiting for the makeover.
GraceElizabethK

Re: I've always paid for the $50 gift card at the time of my...

(0) Hearts
Do I have to get a $50 gift card or can I spend $50?
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • Jessithediva
    • GraceElizabethK