ragdoll4mom

Kudos to employees of the ST Johns Town Center, Jacksonville FL

Just wanted to say thanks to all the Cast Members at the Jacksonville, FL freestanding store.  You ladies (and gentleman) go above and beyond.  Thank you for rocking the customer service scene!  They are always so enthusiastic to help and offer suggestions even when the store is packed.

Giannina24

Re: Kudos to employees of the ST Johns Town Center, Jacksonville FL

(0) Hearts

It warms my heart that you take the time to praise your Sephora team :smileyhappy:  The Sephora closest to me is just a SiJCP (Silverdale, WA), and I love going there (although have 2 large Sephoras within 45 minutes drive).  The team is great, even if they are busy, they always take the time to greet you, they always take returns very graciously, always show you the latest items they have received in the store, etc.  We should have a specific thread for KUDOS to our Sephora stores :smileyvery-happy:

Spoiler

kalex

Woo!  Kudos to you for taking the time to give praise!  People so readily complain (and often loudly) about bad experiences but often overlook and take for granted the good experiences.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Thanks for sharing your experience Ragdoll4mom!  I will gladly pass your feedback on to the store :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • ragdoll4mom
    • Giannina24