nancypr

IN STORE FREEBIES

I love Sephora, and unfortunately Sephora does not ship to Puerto Rico. Aside from that, there are so much online samples, freebies, goodies and codes, it would be nice if the same freebies applied instore. Most of the time I have to practically BEG for samples at the store.

tiffanybt

Re: IN STORE FREEBIES

Hi nancypr. I'll be sure to forward your feedback to the appropriate contact. In the meantime, check out our Coupons page. Some offers will say that it's online and in stores. If the promotional offer says in stores you could print out that offer and redeem it at your local Sephora. Since most promotional offers are available while supplies last, I recommend calling the STORE in advance to confirm availability.

I hope this helps! :smileywink:

nycangelic

How do you get to the coupons page through the site (aside from the link you just posted)?

nancypr

You should see a button that is red and reads FREE STUFF. Also, when you get an email, you can se the red button at the end of the email. Hope that helps!

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts
I went to the store today and the person working the makeup mirror did not want to give me anything. She checkd my bag and I had redeemed points and received one perfume sample, she talked me out of samples by asking me what exactly was I looking for. I just said I wanted to try something new, but I left with nothing but my tiny perfume sample...shopping online seems easier. Even Ulta gives away stuff in the store.
nancypr

Yeah!! Thank you!!! =D

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • nycangelic
    • tiffanybt
    • nancypr