sophiieee

I got too many points

(0) Hearts

During the week for the double/triple points, I started off with around 100-150 points. I made a purchase of only $34 with my BI and got upgraded to VIB** but somehow ended up with over 200 points after that purchase. This was after I also redeemed a 100-point perk with that purchase, so even if I got triple points this wouldn't make sense. Did something go wrong or did I get extra points for reaching VIB?

**(which never showed up online because I returned stuff on the same day, but I got help for that on another discussion I started on here)

Sorry if this was confusing, but I'm confused and an answer to clear this up would be appreciated! Thanks in advance :smileyhappy:

dannyc

Re: I got too many points

(0) Hearts

I actually keep a spreadsheet of purchase date, store/on-line, amount, returns $, points & redemptions. It helps me keep track of the points (since they always mess up) & my spending :smileywink: 

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Hi there sophiieee,

I'll send you a private message right now to discuss this. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
drrragon

(0) Hearts

You know, I coulda sworn the other day that my points updated from the 3x BI week, but when I check this morning they're back to normal.  Now I'm scratching my head wondering if it was a dream or not!

sophiieee

(0) Hearts

Haha I believe you, you never know what's gonna happen to these points - they go all over the place!

LCResz

(0) Hearts

Hmm, my points are reflecting accurately, and you say you reached VIB but your tag isn't updated. I would call Sephora and have someone check your status to ensure everything is correct in the system. Or you could PM one of the moderators here to look into this for you. Hope everything turns out fine, and congrats on reaching VIB,

sophiieee

(0) Hearts

Thanks, I got help and things are being sorted out right now!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • dannyc
    • drrragon
    • janinebt
    • sophiieee
    • LCResz