lindsaylu

How much would it cost to get your make up done for a prom?

I really want my make up done for Prom. And would like to know how much it would cost. And what I would have to do in order to get one? (:

broadwaybarbie

Re: How much would it cost to get your make up done for a prom?

Dear Lindsaylu,

I see you're a new comer to Beauty Talk so first off let me say welcome! Its great to have a new addition to the Sephora Beauty Talk family :smileyhappy:

To my knowledge there are a few packages that Sephora offers for their in store beauty services. The one I think that you would most likley want to go with would be the third option which is the "Personal Beauty Advisor Consultation". The artist in store will help you pick out which products you want and apply them for you; you will then be able to purchase the products she used or other products you like; this service requires a minimum pruchase of $125. This to me seems to be the option that would give you that full glam look youd want for prom-plus youd have the feeling of being a princess for a day with your own Sephora "lady-in-waiting" :smileywink: If this is the option you like the best, you will need to call to make an appointment.

I hope this helps! 

Best wishes and I hope you have a magical prom night! :smileyvery-happy:

Heres the link for the layout of beauty services offered in store:

http://www.sephora.com/beautystudio 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • broadwaybarbie
    • lindsaylu