How much does it cost to get my makeup done at Sephora?

(0) Hearts

I want to get my makeup done for a concert. I want the makeup to be kinda crazy to!

Will Sephora do this? How much does it cost?

Thnaks!

Re: How much does it cost to get my makeup done at Sephora?

(0) Hearts

Do I have to make an appointment or can I just show up and ask for a makeup?

Thanks!

(0) Hearts

Do you have pictures on the past work artists have done

(0) Hearts

I'm wondering how is it going to work, I'm going to purchase something for $50 to get my full face makeup done but what will they apply to my face? will they apply highlight, foundation, eyeshadow, wing eyeliner, and mascara? please reply as soon as possible I would appreciate it.

(0) Hearts

@maariahy, they'll apply a full face of whatever you want (including false lashes if you pay for them), and then you have to buy $50 worth of stuff — which to be honest should only take about one or items, maybe from among the products they use on you if you like them!

(0) Hearts

Do I need to make an appointment for full face makeup ? 

(0) Hearts

@FannyCoronel It would be best to, yeah. You could try walking in, but it'll be safer to schedule in advance, which you can do either by calling or online. It'll be free if you're VIB Rouge — otherwise, you'll be required to purchase $50 worth of products. Hope that helps!

(0) Hearts

I am having an issue here. I want to get a makeover at Sephora for my prom, but I was told that I would have to purchase an item or items with a worth of $50.00. The issue is that I am  VIB Rouge member and I am still being told I have to purchase something $50.00 or more, but I am also seeing that it should be free because of me being a VIB Rouge member. So which is the truth? Do I still have to purchase $50.00 or should it be free?

(0) Hearts

@DrewE It's free for rouges. Just show them on your phone where it says that online if they give you trouble 

feel free to schedule it

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

It's free if you're Rouge. Smiley Happy I've had several makeovers. They'll still hint at wanting you to buy stuff, but you don't have to. You'll just have to pay for false eyelashes, if you want those.

(0) Hearts

@googoo13

It costs $50 to get your makeup done at Sephora.

But you get a $50 product for free with it.

(0) Hearts

The two posts below resurrected this thread and my responses have kept it afloat, googoo13's originally inquiry was form 2011 Smiley Tongue

(0) Hearts

So I am trying to get my foundation done (with a little contouring and highlighting) with some eyeliner and mascara. Would that be considered a full face 45 mins makeover or just a 15 mins mini makeover? 

(0) Hearts

Hello there, heeeyy!

While the Beauty Studio within Sephora does allow for more focused beauty inquiries such as color matching to find your perfect foundation as well as other services such as contouring, mastering liner, and more, you may wish to contact your local store to see if they allow for multiple complimentary Beauty Studio services to be "stacked" with one another. Considering your focuses tend to cover a good portion of a complete beauty look, being open to the 45-minute makeover service where you will have to merely purchase a minimum of $50 in product may be beneficial (which in all honesty isn't that difficult to amass to as many foundations cost at least at the $30-$40 price point and liners and mascara can average around the $20 mark, so even with the purchase of just a foundation and liner or mascara, you'll hit that minimum).

To book your reservation or contact your store---

https://www.sephora.com/store-locations-events

so in order to get the complimentary make over you have to buy something worth 50 dollars  

(0) Hearts

Hello, shauntele!

Yes, the full face makeover service (Custom Makeover) that is 45 minutes long does require a minimum of a $50 purchase in product or a redemption of a gift card with the monetary value of at least $50.

If you're looking for a lengthier consultation to go over more products and go more in-depth over a beauty process (be it for skin care or cosmetics), there is also the Personal One-on-One premium service which is a 90 minute service with a $125 purchase minimum.

For more details, check out---

https://www.sephora.com/store-locations-events

(0) Hearts

What if you have purchased something before they was $50 and you want the make over later will they still take it or you have to buy something on the day you want it to be done???Please reply asap!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hey Blanca! 

Typically the purchase have to be within the appointment. Sephora also offers complimentary mini makeovers. It's a 15 minute session one on one with a makeup artist. So depending on your interest or needs they can help you learn to achieve a type of look. For instance, flawless foundation application, brows, eye looks, contour, and ect. It's also a great way to get some hands on practice with the make-up artists support.

(0) Hearts

I made an appointment for 6pm because there aren't any other earlier times. But my prom starts at 6:30pm and it takes 30 minutes to get to the prom location

(0) Hearts

If i want to get my makeup done at sephora. Do i have to purchase the products they will use on me or they can be any products $50 dollars worth?

@cierrarenee3 they can be any products!

Conversation Stats