lucyshnoosy

Excellent Customer Service at a Sephora Store

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to mention that I received excellent service tonight at the Sephora store in Millbury, MA.  The staff is always helpful, and tonight Jean and Caitlin were particularly super to work with.  I felt appreciated as a customer and look forward to going back there to shop once again!

(I also love that store because it is in a plaza and not a mall, so there is actual natural light at the front of the store.  Great for testing colors.)

So anyway, thank you ladies in Millbury MA!  :-)

lucyshnoosy

Re: Excellent Customer Service at a Sephora Store

I am really enjoying hearing about all this great customer service.  It is perfectly natural to be upset when we have a bad experience, but the posts here are a great reminder of all the fabulous people in Sephora.  What upbeat reading.  And thank you to melissabt for forwarding our feedback to the retail division.

violalea

I went to Sephora, Fashion Valley mall today to get my Rouge welcome kit I had a great experience. The 2 people who helped me this afternoon were Raul who were working at the cash wrap and May - one of the managers there. They were super nice and friendly. I will definitely do the online survey so the director of the store know how awesome these two employees are.

mafan

Wow, I didn't know how many people were near me! I've generally had good service here (in Millbury), but I don't go too often as the store is small. But they were so nice when I needed perfume help. 

If you're in the area and go up to Nashua, Jessica, Kerri and Tamara are all great. And the people in Natick are great, too. I feel really lucky that we have such great stores and associates in the area.

DrWould

I also go to the Millbury, MA store! And I agree, the staff there is phenomenal. They're always so helpful and upbeat! 

PoesRevy

I also received excellent service at SiJCP this evening in NH. The staff were more than happy to answer any questions I had and be very accommodating when the product I wanted was not on the shelf (they went to look to see if they had it, which they did!).

It was also nice to see this store is expanding some product lines. I will surely go back now!...Ooooh heck, I will go back anyway because it's a Sephora and cannot resist a visit when I am in the area :smileyhappy:

melissabt

(0) Hearts

@Corinna777- Sure no problem! I just sent it:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
melissabt

@DrWould- I'll be also glad to forward your positive feedback, thanks!

<3 Melissa
DrWould

(0) Hearts

Thanks Melissa! I'd love for the staff to know that I appreciate how great they always are! 

neko333

Could you do it for the Charlottesville VA store as well? They are really nice to me. I was scared to go in there at first when I first discovered Sephora in High school but they are very friendly and helpful. 

melissabt

Sure, no problem, Neko333! I've just sent your compliment over, thank you for taking the time to share it:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
neko333

(0) Hearts

Thank you. 

Corrina777

Melissa- could you also forward feedback regarding the Poughkeepsie, NY store?  Everyone is always extremely friendly and helpful.  I would be more than happy to discuss specifics.

lucyshnoosy

Thank you!  I just went and filled in the online Sephora survey too, and gave more specifics.  

melissabt

Perfect! Thank you for doing that:smileyhappy: I also just sent the email to our retail division:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
anaa

It's really nice of you to take the time to post something so positive.  I'm sure the associates appreciate it!

lucyshnoosy

(0) Hearts

Thank you!  :-D

melissabt

:smileyhappy:!

<3 Melissa
melissabt

Hi Lucyshnoosy,

Thank you for taking the time to post egarding your recent store experience. I'll be sure to forward this directly to our Retail Division!

<3 Melissa
jaimelove

i had really awesome service today too :smileyhappy: 

tashalicious

i've never had a bad experience :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 38 hearts