KupcakeVonD

END OF SUMMER SALE?

Can I get a product from the End of summer sale at A Sephora Store for the Reduced price ? Or is it an online sale only?

lylysa

Re: END OF SUMMER SALE?

Your best bet is online. I have seen some of the Toki Doki palettes in stores for the sale price, but there's no guarentee what's online will be in stores, let alone for the bargain prices. I'm resisting the urge to go bonkers!

dianabt

I have to agree, I manged to pick up some false lashes and tokidoki palettes on sale for the sale prices but didnt' see the other items available! Get what you can while it's available, I'm waiting for an order I placed on brushes, such a great deal!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
makeupobesessed

For $1 , you can't beat false lashes!

makeupobesessed

Has anyone tried the Pantone false eyelashes?  Are they too wild and out there?  As in more for Halloween obe good for a going out dancing?  I like falsies and since they are on sale, I figured I'd give them a try.  Anyone try them?

melissabt

[ Edited ]

Hi KupcakeVonD,

Lexikale is right! The summer sale is valid online only:smileysad: Get them while they last!

<3 Melissa
antoine0000

(0) Hearts

melissabt wrote:

Hi KupcakeVonD,

Lexikale is right! The summer sale is valid online only:smileysad: Get them while they last!

Hello ,

Can someone please give me the Code for the sale please ???

Thanks !

glamournut

(0) Hearts
No code needed. You just go to the "sale" section of the website! Have fun shopping:smileyhappy:
lexikaye

Unfortunately it's only an online sale. The stuff is going SO quick so I would hurry and buy whatever it is you want (if it's not already out of stock) :smileytongue: lol

LexiKaye<3

dolceloure

Truth! I had my eyes on this hello kitty palette for only $15 and was about to add it to my cart but got distracted by my sibling for literally 2 minutes. When I got back and tried to add it to my cart, it was suddenly out of stock. :-( :-( :-(

I wonder if they're going to be adding more stuff, day by day...or if what online now is it?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • glamournut
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • antoine0000
    • lylysa
    • dolceloure