Delete my Sephora Account!

Hi, I really want to delete this account. Please help!

Re: Delete my Sephora Account!

(0) Hearts

Is there a way to add a beauty insider card to my account. Before I delete this account

(0) Hearts

This website shows you how to delete your account.

http://www.accountdeleters.com/sephora/

(0) Hearts

i want to delete my account. how can that be done?

I need to delete or get rid of my account because I have one for the store and one for online and I need to get rid of my online one which is the one I am using right now please.

(0) Hearts

Dear Sephora Team, i would like to delete my account. I really like the website and I find nice things but since I´m from Germany. I have no ordered anything because it is desigend also difficult. Have Sephora rushes for a year. I would be happy wen i get information how i can remove myself. Best regards

(0) Hearts

I want to remove my information if I can't delete my account here.

(0) Hearts

Hi, Nhmjkk!

Please contact a Moderator (such as Keely or Melissa below) or call Sephora's customer service number 1-877-Sephora for direct assistance for any changes to your account.

(0) Hearts

Hi can someone delete this account and my other account SassySabri 

(0) Hearts

Hi. I want to delete this account because I have two account. How can I delete my other account? 

(0) Hearts

I'd like to delete my Sephora membership as well? How would I go about that?

(0) Hearts

If an account can be created, it should be possible for deletion! Riiiight Right?

(0) Hearts

I realized I have two Sephora accts....can we get rid of one or merge them somehow?

(0) Hearts

I didn't add my b-day when I first signed up for Beauty Insider. It's now coming up and I want to get the free Birthday gift. I've been trying to add my birthday info to my account, but I really don't know how. Please help!

(0) Hearts

Melissabt,

I want to delete my account too. Can you remove me from your files oranything else?

(0) Hearts

@Hersheys111 We aren't able to delete your account but I can remove your information from it. I will send you a message for more info.

(0) Hearts

Hi! I'd like To have my information removed from this account and ideally deleted, is this possible?

(0) Hearts

Hi Xxxsaeliixxx-

I'm sorry that you want to delete your account! At this time we don't have a way to delete accounts unless we make the address on file a non-useable address. I'll send you a message right now.

<3 Melissa

(0) Hearts

Hi, when i first registered my card I didnt use my email I only got the card. Then I tried opening an account online so i used my email address but found out that I could not input my spear card number to it. I then went to the store & had to use my school email, which expires in 4 years, because i was told I could not use my email. I tried accessing my points online & it turns out the Sephora cashier spelled my email wrong! now I have 3 separate email accounts. PLEASE. I need to change my email that my points are on.

Conversation Stats