jennypenny1995

Dear Sephora...

As a VIB who loves you so much, may I request that our online and store samples that are given to us with a purchase be FEWER fragrances and more skin care and/or color products?  Thank you very much.  Respectfully and With Love, A VIB

jennypenny1995

Re: Dear Sephora...

(0) Hearts

Currently, 5 out of 12 are fragrances.

caligirl2011

(0) Hearts

I agree!!!

arielaaaaaaaa

I agree, I shop mostly online and hate when it's mostly Frangrances. I have like 5 Justin Beiber perfume samples. And duplicates of other frangrance samples. And when they do have a really good samples up, i try and make a quick order to get it, and end up with something else when my package comes. Alittle disappointing, I know they run out but still...

violalea

[ Edited ]

Sephora has been doing a good job improving the varierites of the samples since yesterday: fragrance, cologne, skincare, haircare and shaving. I am very impressed. Keep up the good work. I waited for a week for good samples to order and I did. Yay Sephora!!!!!!! :smileyhappy: Only need a couple colors samples then everyone would be pleased and love you to death :smileywink:

beautynutt

(0) Hearts

I agree,waay too many fragrances..I also prefer skincare or makeup samples.After all we are in it for the beauty right? I thought I was the only one unhappy about that..thanx for the post hope sephora hears us!!!!!!!

atexas

(0) Hearts

I agree!!!  I'm always a little sad when the choices are mostly fragrance  :smileysad:

brlbeleza

Great point!  Sephora, please take note.  My purchases are  split 70/30 online versus in-store and I never choose frangrance samples.  Most scents give me headaches and I really don't like florals so I just steer clear of them all.  

My point is that I would love to see fewer frangrance sample options in favor of more makeup or skincare options.  Also, please change the point redemption  program so that points can be redeemed for a product of our choosing.  I've been saving points for years because I never like the perks.  Thanks!

christyxcore

(0) Hearts

I would definitely be taking more advantage of the free samples offered if there were more makeup or skincare products. I am not that interested in all of the perfume samples!

janinebt

Hi jennypenny1995,

Our samples are constantly changing so be on the lookout for new ones soon :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
babybear04

While I do appreciate all the samples Sephora offers, I usually find myself not using them because I'm so picky about fragrance/skincare.  I would LOVE love love if Sephora could offer some sort of makeup sample or something with color??

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • brlbeleza
    • caligirl2011
    • jennypenny1995
    • janinebt
    • babybear04