juliev

DHC in Sephora?

Will Sephora be adding DHC to their skincare lineup anytime soon? They have by far the BEST deep cleansing oil on the market and only at a fraction of the price compared to Shu Uemera. 

beautylovingirl

Re: DHC in Sephora?

(0) Hearts

@missjr- Thanks. Yeah it can be ordered on line and I knew you could get it at certain places like skinstore.com and stuff but what kind of store is Bluemercury?

missjr

I love Skinceuticals also especially the deep cleaning clarifying mask and the sunscreen.  The only place that I've been able to find it is Bluemercury, which has a few stand alone stores in the Washington, D.C. area.  You can also order their products online.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Skinceuticals  probably will not ever be in Sephora since it's a medical grade product and stronger than what you would normally find in Sephora.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Juliev, Dannyc and unefille11,

Oh, I've heard about the Cleansing Oil before! Currently, we do not have any recent plans to carry the DHC line however, I'll be sure to forward your request. Thanks!

<3 Melissa
DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I would love to see DHC & Skinceuticals. A cast member a long time ago they were getting trained in Skinceuticals, but it's still not in stores or on-line :smileysad: 

unefille11

(0) Hearts

I definitely agree re: the Skinceuticals -- it's one of my favorites, and my go-to for retinol products. I would LOVE if Sephora started to carry it!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • melissabt
    • juliev
    • missjr
    • beautylovingirl
    • unefille11