MusestoApollo

Can you return a sephora product within a week if it's only been used once?

(0) Hearts

I bought a tinted moisturizer and it literally flakes off my face. It also dries my skin out. I bought it last sunday from a store that's not near me. However I'm taking the hike back to the store in hope of returning it. I have my reciept and it's only been used once. I even have the packaging!

dianabt

Re: Can you return a sephora product within a week if it's only been used once?

(0) Hearts

Hello!

I just wanted to add that you should look at the Too Faced Beauty Balm or Dr. Jart water fuse both of which are soft on the skin and will leave your skin looking radiant. The Dr. Jart is especially hydrating as it is water based. :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
melissabt

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi MusestoApollo-

Sorry to hear that the tinted moisturizer does not work on your skin. We suggest contacting the store prior to visiting for questions about returning/exchanging the item. I think you shouldn't have any issues returning the item with your original receipt and packaging however, we always recommend contacting them to confirm.

<3 Melissa
MusestoApollo

(0) Hearts

Thanks Melissa! Are there any tinted moisturizers you would recommend. I have combination skin and I want something that is lightweight, moisturizing, has sheer coverage and makes my skin glow. I have fairly decent skin but I'm always looking for something that gives me radiance. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • MusestoApollo