lolomi

Can I earn Beauty Insider points at Sephora inside JCPenney?

(0) Hearts

Can I earn and redeem my beauty insider points at Sephora inside JCPenneys? There are so many great perks, but there isn't a regular Sephora store near me.

xphoenix06

Re: Can I earn Beauty Insider points at Sephora inside JCPenney?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yes, like everyone has posted you can.  When I first learned this I was happy since I love closer to a Sephora located in JCPennys.  They just take down your e-mail, first name, and Beauty Insider ID and they say it it usually takes up to 2 weeks to get the points you earned onto your B.I. Account.  The particular Sephora in the JCPenny that I've been too, didn't even process/turn in my points I earned, it's been months since I've made my last purchase.  I would call customer support but I threw away my receipts (payed with cash)  and I'm sure that they wouldn't have my info. on my purchases now.  I purchased from them on two different occasions and will never go back there again.  It good that they're going to be scanning the B.I. cards instead of taking down the Id #, still I don't think I'll ever go back and just shop on line.

chrisnolan16

Yes we just started being able to scan Beauty Insider cards this month :smileyhappy: or if you don't have one because you signed up online or forgot it we can look you up your e-mail and still give you your points with no hassle! And we are going to be able to open up new Beauty Insider accounts at SiJP sometime in 2011! So if you in the past felt like you had a negative experience at a SiJP due to complications with the Beauty Insider program please give them another chance - Sephora REALLY does listen to clients complaints and does something about it.

melalah

(0) Hearts

You can earn BI points but you either have to give them your info or call the Customer Service line with your receipts to add on the points. I  prefer to call it in myself.

They don't currently have the BI perks but my SiJCP told me that they should be getting it eventually. Would  love if Sephora could confirm or deny that and if that is for all stores. 

Oh and the points you earn and money you spend at a SiJCP do not count towards VIB status. Though you're already a VIB :smileyhappy:

aliqat

(0) Hearts

I had the same problem as xphoenix06. My husband purchased a gift at Sephora JCP, he gave me the receipt so I could get the points. I called Sephora customer service and the gal said no problem and added the points. That was 8 months and 3 calls ago and still no points. The infuriating part is it was 146 points!! :smileymad:

oliviabt

(0) Hearts

@ Xphoenix06 – I’m sorry to hear about that! Please don’t hesitate to call customer service at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) with any questions or concerns about your Beauty Insider points.

@aliqat – It looks like your points were updated today. Thanks for calling!

XO,
Olivia
katm83

ALL SiJCP stores will be getting BI system installed by the end of this month (October 2010)
pp123

(0) Hearts

That's great news.Can't wait to earn Bi points when i shop at Sephora inside JCPenney

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • lolomi
    • pp123
    • oliviabt
    • melalah
    • xphoenix06
    • katm83