not20something

Bought UD Naked and do not like but threw away box and receipt, will they let me return it..?

(0) Hearts

I bought the original UD Naked palette and intensely dislike it. Dummy me threw away the box and receipt. Will they let me return it or exchange it? Thanks.

not20something

Re: Bought UD Naked and do not like but threw away box and receipt, will they let me return it..?

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the replies. Kind of figured it might depend on the individual store. I do plan on calling first, as the closest Sephora to me is a good hour away. So I plan on calling right before I leave the house and speak to the manager on duty and getting confirmation right before I leave. I know it sucks that I tossed everything and of course I do not expect a cash refund but am hoping for store credit. 

melissabt

Re: Bought UD Naked and do not like but threw away box and receipt, will they let me return it..?

(0) Hearts

Hi Not20something,

For returns without a receipt, you will need to provide a government issued ID at the time of the return http://www.sephora.com/store-locations-events?searchTerm=stores&_requestid=47928. It will then be processed by a 3rd party processor that we use for returns! 

<3 Melissa
kellsmuneoka

(0) Hearts

Some stores will give you hell over it and some will gladly do it for you. It really depends. Some just are wary because of theft.

annypoo

(0) Hearts

It depends on the store, but I would either call the store or go to it and let them know your situation. If they say okay, they will give you store credit for it. No cash back or getting refunded the way you paid without a receipt. 

fluffymuha

(0) Hearts

Yes, you can return it for store credit :smileyhappy: no box + receipt necessary 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • kellsmuneoka
    • annypoo
    • fluffymuha
    • not20something