veronika23

BEST SERVICE EVER!

So I went to my local Sephora today: Rideau Centre, Ottawa, ON, Canada. I think I spent about 2 hours with Johnni who helped me look and try products.  I have never had so much fun!  He's absolutely sweet, fun, friendly and knowledgeable. Always smiling, kept asking if there was something else he could help me with.  Just had a really good time.  I love make-up and when someone who is passionate like him takes the time to help me, talk with me it just makes everything better.  He is probably the only reason why I shop in-store.  A great asset to your company.  I must say that the overall customer service at that location improved.  I also have to add when I walked-in I had a return, small problem and some shopping to do.  I did my return first and was pretty upset that something I was told over the phone could be done now couldn't be done.  I almost walked out but then I saw Johnni who had helped me once before and everything turned around.  Give this guy a medal, his customer service skills are above board!  Truly he deserves recognition.  A++++++++++++++++++++++

Meg82

Re: BEST SERVICE EVER!

Yay I'm glad you had such a good experience!

Titian06

(0) Hearts

Hey, Veronika - Thanks for sharing your positive experience!  People are so quick to complain, but compliments are few and far between. 

PoesRevy

It is always nice to read about good visits when in store. Thanks for sharing :smileyhappy:

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Yeah he deserves recognition for sure.  So nice and patient and it was sooo much fun!  Had a great time.

keelybt

Thanks so much for sharing your experience Veronika23!  I will make sure to pass this on to the store :smileyhappy:

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Yes please do!!!!! 

lucyshnoosy

(0) Hearts

I love hearing stories like this! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies