jennypenny1995

ATTN Sephora: VIB Rouge Event Feedback

I just came from my local Spring Social, and I wanted to share with you my thoughts.  Although I'm a nurse now, I've personally worked retail while in college, so I kind of grasp what it takes to organize and pull off an event like this.  Here's my take on it:

1) THANK YOU for recognizing the prestige of Rouge customers.  From the gorgeous invitation in the mail to having an entirely private event apart from VIBs and regular customers, it did make me feel special and appreciated.

2) THANK YOU to all the Sephora store employees that had to come in early on a Sunday to host this.  Working the hours/days of retail is never, ever easy, but my entire store made me feel like it was the very least they could do to honor us.

3) The discount was VERY appreciated.  Truly, I wish it was 20 or 25%--more than VIBs are offered with your Friends & Family event every Fall, but I'll take any offer to save money.

4) The gift bag and samplers were a bit…spare.  I would much rather have a whole free tube of mascara than 5-10 samplers of things that won't necessarily go with my skin.  Everybody can always use mascara, and you don't have to worry about shades or skin types to give someone a gift they can actually use.  Why not partner with 2 or 3 brands and give that as the gift with purchase at the Social?

5) ENCORE-ENCORE-ENCORE!  We need these quarterly!  Spring and Fall can revolve around new shade launches, while June and December could target specific seasonal needs for skin & body (ex: SPF, bronzer, waterproof makeup for Summer; extra hydration moisturizers/treatments, hand/body cream for drying Winter months).

All in all, it was nice.  Thank you for taking the time to read my feedback!

sjpayne

Re: ATTN Sephora: VIB Rouge Event Feedback

(0) Hearts

I got an email invite to fill out a survey about the event!  Here's hoping they listen!

marydiva

(0) Hearts

I'm in agreement with what you said - but at my location, we did get mascara and tinted moisturizer in addition to 10 foils, so can't complain there. I loved my Rouge event and the SAs were so enthusiastic and sweet and helpful. 

bratknits

(0) Hearts

So four more foils plus the mascara and TM ... I'll even bet they thought to have the mall doors unlocked.  

RandeeBT

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi jennypenny1995!

Thank you for your feedback regarding Sunday's Rouge event. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the event and all that it had to offer. I'm going to forward all of your feedback to our Beauty Insider team! :smileyhappy:

Best,
Randee
sjpayne

I think there should be a survey for Rouges who went to the event on Sunday.  A lot of places were holding their first Rouge event, and I know I for one could give some constructive feedback.

sparkleflamingo

Also agree! Experienced seem varied across the country and I think if sephora could see where we were dissatisfied then *maybe* they can make some changes to keep us rouges satisfied! 

jennypenny1995

Agree 100%!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 29 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • jennypenny1995
    • bratknits