Skincare
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lancome Genifique
Antiaging
I've been using the Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer Serum. I like it but I'm always on the lookout for something better! I used the very last pump of it this morning so I'm looking to either re-purchase this weekend or buy something new and would love some suggestions. For moisturizer I use the corresponding Laser-Free Gel Moisturizer but I don't find you HAVE to pair them together.    I'd like to keep it under $75 My skin is normal-to-dry(ish) Anything that targets fine lines would be great   Considering First Aid Beauty's Dual Repair Power Serum. Anyone try that?   Thanks!   http://www.sephora.com/laser-free-resurfacer-P2780 21?skuId=1305937   http://www.sephora.com/dual-repair-power-serum-P37 7266?skuId=1487107          
Acne
Hey!   I normally have mostly oily, blackhead prone skin with the odd breakout but well controlled with Murad.  Now with the winter in Northwestern Ontario well on it's way, I attempted to switch back to a cream cleanser I had used in the past and it has destroyed my face with whiteheads/deep pimples....and it tends to be more dry due to the cold and wind.  So, long story short, need ideas on what to use rather than stick with the Murad gel that dries it out in the winter....ideas?
Dry
Recently, my eyelids and inner corners have become quite dry, to the point where any creamy product looks flaky on top of them. I'm on the hunt for a hydrating eye cream and am between the Bobbi Brown one and the Dior set. Any recommendations?
All Other Concerns
I'm looking for a serum/cream that will help with acne scars that also works for someone with current acne.  I have been using Clinique Dark Spot Corrector and while I do see a difference, I frequently get pimples still so the results are not as impressive.  I do use an acne treatment and use that before the dark spot corrector.  A Clinique sales associate said to do that.   More about my skin: late 20s, gets hormonal acne; oily/combination skin that tends towards dry in the winter.     I would appreciate any suggestions!
All Other Concerns
Hi so I'm finally marrying my best friend and father of my kids and I want to look beautiful but it feels like it's taking forever to see big results. I used to have adult acne but have finally gotten in under control over the past year. I have been getting microdermabrasions for the past three months at my dermatologists office and switched it up today to a luminizing chemical peel. The peel is still on (stays on for 6 hours)  but of course I am not seeing too much change my pores seem to be less noticeable but that's it. What other at home peels or treatment serums works well on PIH?
Oily
I have very oily skin and blackheads on my nose and now my cheeks. Are there any products you'd recommend?
Oily
Hi all,   I just started using makeup about a year ago.I used Neutrogena Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer for a while. My skin for the most part, was a nice combo of normal and oily. I eat right, exercise regularly and took vitamins. I wash my face every night.   It wasn't until this past summer when I started breaking out more and getting oilier. S o I started using Clear & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent like I should be, toning my face after every face wash. I also moved to NYC where there is so much air pollution (could that be something?) I also slacked on eating and exercising right, but I have that back together. At that point my acne got worse that I had to completely change my products.    I tried the Murad Acne & Aging Skin Solution Kit for a few weeks but just currently use the Clarifying Cleanser. Right now, I use Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer and bareMinerals Correcting Concealer. I read that I should use a primer so I settled for bareMinerals BB Primer-Cream, except that it made my skin extra oily and so I stopped using it. I also use Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer as a moisturizer and First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads every night.   My question is what skincare regimen can I adopt to combat my oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin? And which makeup products won't cause me to breakout? And am I using the right products? Any help would appreciated. Thanks!
Antiaging
I am 21 years old, and I have fine wrinkles under my eyes. I really want to buy an eye cream that will prevent more wrinkles from forming, and diminish the ones I already have. I have been using the Korres Quercetin & Oak Anti-ageing Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream for two years, but I don't really see a difference. I really wanted to try the Origins plantscription, but it burned when I applied it on my eyes. Do you know any good eye creams that you can recommend to me?
Antiaging
What is your all time favorite face serum? I'm using jack black and I'm loving it! Check it out its a men's product filled with peptides! Big 2oz bottle I've had since October a bang for your buck for sure! i have to say I will continue to repurchase this product for as long as they make it. I've seen woman's serums half the size triple the money and have the ingredients of this serum! Sinks right in non greasy I have no lines on my face and I'm turning 40 next week. Check it out ladies.
Antiaging
I'm 24 and want to get on my anti-aging, I've tried samples of both of these with decent results but I'm not sure what exactly the difference between these two is and was curious to hear of others experiences/recommendations. I tried to go into my local Sephora and ask and was told "That's a good question" and never got an answer =\
Acne
So, initial welcome gift for Rouge is the Bite lip mini. Year Two we all get/got the FX nail polish.    Anyone got the scoop on what Year Three re-qualifying gift will be? I wonder if they are going to stick with the red/Rouge theme or shift away from that over time? Myself, I am hoping it's back to BITE, but a mini Rouge-exclusive color in the High Pigment Pencil. Whatever it is, I doubt it will be a Nars product, since they are doing the b-day gift.
All Other Concerns
  My skin isn't oily. But I have a huge blackhead problem. If I'm not in the mirror trying to extract them all for like an hour every 2 days it looks like somebody sprinkled pepper on my nose and ew. I'm open to anything- face washes, masks, anything that will help. I was using Neutrogena's blackhead eliminating daily scrub but it was a bit drying. Most Neutrogena stuff seems to be for me. I currently don't have any sort of skin routine but it seems to me I should probably start.
Antiaging
I purchased my clarisonic last month and it has increased the apperance and number of my sunspots. Is this a normal reaction? If so, can you please recommend a product to reduce the appearance of them?   Here is a little background. I am 29 years old. I regretfully tanned most of my youth and had acne as a teenager. I noticed my first sunspot two months ago which led to a shopping spree of new anti-aging products to include the Mia 2 and a whole new Clinique cleaning/moisturizing regime.    
Antiaging
Need a moisturizer, lifting, firming, brightening, even skin tone , and not to heavy. Soft would be nice also.
Dry Skin
My skin is extremely dry/ flaky but in my T-zone I am uncontrollably oily. Powder makes me skin flake and nothing seems to work as foundation or skincare. Please help!
Acne
In your ladies' experience, what is the best cleanser for acne? I have one stubborn area that won't clear up. I have always had pretty good skin and don't have to worry too much about this stuff so I'm pretty clueless about which brands or products are the best.    Any suggestions you've got, I'm listening!! Thanks so much!! 
Dry
i have really dry skin. I get pimple when i got dry especial around lips and chin part. Which moisturizer should i use for this winter season? please help!
Acne
Hey there! I am trying to find a good foundation for my acne, combination skin.  I am currently using the Clinique Acne Solutions liquid foundation.  I have tried the Bare Minerals liquid foundation and acne foundation powder, and it doesn't really do anything for me.  I am trying to find a foundation with medium to heavy coverage.  I was considering the Kat Von D tattoo foundation.  What suggestions do ya'll think would be best? Thanks! 
Acne
I am a 27 year old having issues wit Acne on my face all the time from the time I was a teenager. I never did really anything to control the problem and I do have marks on my cheeks probably because i pinched them.   After reading a lot in BT, I realized the need to invest in good skin care regime. I dont want to go to a dermatologist before I try something that works. I have breakouts all over my face but increases during periods. I dont use any tbc pills n no harmonal problems either.  Is there a way to reduce the marks on my face and also reduce occurences of acne in my face?   I can post a pic of me so you can help, thanks
All Other Concerns
have kinda a dark mustache over top lip! nothing covers it what to do about it?  
Acne
I am 14 years old and I need help finding foundation and a face care products to help with my acne. My skin is very odd. It gets irritated very easily, its dry but sometimes oily, and i get acne to go along with it. I need a foundation that would fit my skin type and a face wash that would help get rid/treat my acne at A REASONABLE PRICE PLEASE!!  
Skincare Stories
Two weeks ago I stepped up my retinol game at night from the Algenist Retinol Firming and Lifting Serum to Paula's Choice Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment Cream and went through peeling, redness, and especially sensitivity (I was accidentally blending this up under my eyes and onto my lids when I put my eye cream on and my eyes were having none of it - water burned and the only thing that I found that didn't irritate them was Neosporin). When I was going through the adjustment, sunscreen was adhering to my skin increasingly poorly, which I just chalked up to the flaking and dryness. Now that my skin has adjusted to the retinol, which I am able to use daily, sunscreen will barely adhere to my skin. I've been using the same amount of the same formulas (Kate Sommerville Waterlight, Supergoop City Serum, MDSolar Sciences SPF 50, Bioderma Photoderm MAX, and Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF 45) as well as the same skincare, but they don't blend in and don't stay put. If I don't wear makeup, they look obvious on the skin becasue of the streaks they leave, and if I do, then all of the formulas just ball up when I try to blend anything out. I think that it is becasue my skin texture has improved by leaps and bounds, but am not entirely sure. Has anyone else encountered this problem, or is it just a 'me' thing? I would love to hear any suggestions for sunscreens that you all think would work as well. I would like to avoid using waterproof, but, as of now, it looks to be my only feasible option . 
upload_3045406511221237696.jpg
All Other Concerns
Let me start off by saying that my feet are sooooooooo much work! I have tried my micro pedi amd it's not doing as good as had hoped! This month I bought the Soap and Glory heel genius and so far it's not doing much. I have rough heels and have to file them twice a week to keep them soft! Is there any other products that you have tried that really works? I'm so frustrated and sick of spending all this time and money for products that don't work, lol. Please tell me if anything is working good for you! Thanks in advance, Dan 
Acne
My skin and acne history:  Combination/leaning more towards oily skin. My forehead and nose get oilier than my chin, though. My cheeks are probably oilier than most people with combination skin, however they don't feel half as oily as my T-zone yet still get the most whiteheads! (In both quantity and in size) I already have noticeable icepick scars on both cheeks from when I had horrible acne at age 14-15 and tried drugstore products to Murad to topical creams (clindamycin and retoinoid creams) and finally doxycycline from the dermatologist. After I had to stop taking that, my skin stayed clear save for the ocassional pimple or two. I started taking birth control in May 2013, but stopped this past August. Current **bleep**storm:  Fast forward to my 20th birthday present: random breakout (have not changed a thing about my routine - which I should probably mention I have been and almost always use drugstore products, Clearasil face wash, Neutrogena toner and moisturizer, and was using 100% tea tree oil for spots but that had recently lost it's effectiveness on my skin) Then all of a sudden a random, really bad, angry red breakout that started about 3 weeks ago. Small, but very red pimples on both of my temples/hairline and large, painful pimples mostly on my right cheek. Had an under-the-skin-er on my chin and a lot of small whiteheads on my chin. I started using Michael Todd True Organics Acne/Oily skin regime on the 4th of this month and my skin has just started to clear up, however I have used KS Eradikate twice this week and have been drinking a lot more water. My hypochondriatic questions:   Number 1 suspicion on my breakout: happened right after the end of being 4 months birth control free. Maybe it took that long for my body to complete rid itself the false hormones from the BC and this is how my skin truly is? Number 2 suspicion is I used the charcoal mask (2 times) and kaolin clay mask (3 times) all in one week in a feeble attempt to attack my breakout, which I now know could have been the reason why it didn't make my face any clearer. (Something about how it can pull up all impurities and your face gets worse before it gets better?) then got a new breakout on my cheek a little over a week ago. I haven't used the mask or scrub in 6 days. Number 3 suspicion is I just haven't given the regime enough time to work yet.   I did get fed up after leaving enorgmous white heads alone with just cleanser, toner, serum and moisturizor  for awhile without seeing any improvement and I popped them last week (I know I shouldn't have urgh!) now I've been using Clinique's spot treatment (salicilyic acid) on all pimples and used Eradikate twice. The weird looking pimples on my forehead/hairline area have faded away, but the still red remains (one even is a flat bump) on my cheeks. I'm in fear or gaining fresh acne scars and want to know if I should keep giving this regime a chance to work..angry at myself for believing the hype of MTTO after realizing how much advertisement from youtubers and reviews they sponsor. Sorry for the lengthy post, you have a special place in my heart for actually reading all of it. Will probably post a picture for some advice about what kind of pimples I have (I have been reading the posts here and was happy to find most of you are more knowledgable than dermatologists I've been to!) Thank you!
Dry
I'm 25 and I use clarins early wrinkle correction cream and was really happy with it until i found out my face has started to flake especially around the nose. Please suggest a good moisturiser that isn't very exorbitant.
All Other Concerns
claudalie eye cream $99 special package i love it abyone has try this before 
Dry
hii everyone   now that know that i have more probabilities to get signs of aging cuz of my dry skin D:  im really concerned about products that contains spf and moisturising stuff   would u recomend me something?