Skincare
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Combo / Normal
Hi all, I am looking for suggestions for a good sunscreen that won't cause my face to squirt oil and break out. I've tried all of the neutrogena, ombrelle, and clinique ones but they all made my face very oily and shiny and some caused breakouts. I'm hoping to find a nice light sunscreen that I can put makeup on top of   Thanks for your help!
Acne
I got the Clinique air brushed concealer because i normally love their products because they are friendly to skin but i have started using it in places other than under my eyes recently (bridge of nose, between/above my brows, cupids bow all to do some highlighting with my foundation) and it made me break out like crazy well at least i think it's the culprit. But i'm wondering if anyone knows of a concealer i can use anywhere on my face that either helps fight acne or if you know of one that does not cause you to break out?? 
Acne
I just started using my Foreo Mini about a week ago and Im starting to break out! I'm wondering fi this has happened to anyone else? is it maybe a result of the pores unclogging?? Anyone else having the same issue?
Acne
Hi all! I'm starting "Accutane" (Absorbica to be exact) on Saturday. I've watched every youtube video and blog that there is out there and have done lengthy research (through BT also). I would like some updated product suggestions (hair and skin), I trust BT more than any other place, on product experience and advice. Any advice, on products or otherwise, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Combo / Normal
I have combination skin have a very oily t-tone especially my forehead. Nothing seems to make it go aways or decrease the shine. i haven't found a good combination of products.what products do you recommend. moisturizers /primer/foundation
Acne
like Elmer's Glue. Or is it just me? Every time I put it on, it takes me back to kindergarten and all those crafts using Elmer's Glue. I don't mind the smell. I just find it funny, actually.
Acne
I've tried EVERYTHING! Murad? Kate Sommerville? Clairsonic?   I am looking for any advice on my never ending skin problems. I just turned thirty and for as long as I can possibly remember I've had problem skin. I get acne breakouts---the worst being hormonal break outs around my cycle. I get blackheads, white heads, large blemishes, small blemishes---you name it. Unfortunately it is not only on my face but also on my neck, chest and back. It feels like I have tried everything. From perscription remedies from my dermatologist, acutane and I am sure I have spent a small fortune on skin care products. I am currently using Kiehl's products. I have been using them since October and I have seen minimal results. I have heard good things about Kate Sommerville, Murad and the Clairsonic but before I change my skin care line once again I thought I would get as much advice as possible to avoid spending more money! Please! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
All Other Concerns
Does the Sephora Collection Eyelash Curler Show Curl XL Lash Curler contain any nickel?
All Other Concerns
I'm 21 years old, I have combo to dry skin. It isn't acne prone BUT I suffer severe blackheads and white heads around my mouth, jaw and the forehead area. I also noticed that my smile lines have gotten deeper. I've never tried looking into high end skin care so this is where I ask for advice or recommendations. I recently purchased the  GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD™ CLEARING TREATMENT  for the blackheads/whiteheads and the  Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum  for the fine lines. Has anyone tried any of these products out? If so, are they good? I feel like I've hit rock bottom trying out drug store skin care products but they just don't seem to work for my skin.
Acne
Hi Everyone!    I'm seeing that a lot of people are having great results with the Clarisonic as far as clearing up their acne. I have a Clarisonic but I don't think it is helping. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? How often should I be using it to see results?My face is oily on my nose but dry everywhere else and I have really bad under the skin bumps (not so much active whitehead acne). Any advice would be very helpful!   Thank you!
Oily
Who's tried the Omorovicza Skin Care line? I contacted them just to get some samples to try their products because i'm looking for new skin care for my Oily, Sensitive, slightly Acne Prone, dehydrated skin. If anyone has tried this brand please let me know what you think. 
Oily
Has anyone tried the Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Treatment who has Oily, Sensitive Skin that is slightly acne prone? If so, how did it work for you? Did you like it? Did it help? Let me know please.
unnamed.jpg
Acne
I have acne scars that show up pink/red on my light skin. I'm looking for a product to get rid of them seeing they are unattractive and at times hard to cover up with make up. I need a recommendations of products to get rid of my unwanted scars for my sensitive and oily skin. Thanks in advance. 
Acne
Bioderma is hard to find, what's a goof dupe?
All Other Concerns
I'm 30 with medium-toned, combination/oily, acne-prone skin, sometimes even with hormonal cystic acne.  I have pitting and dark scarring from previous acne.  I use Tazorac (tretinoin) every other night via my dermatologist and take Spironolac. I just purchased a Clarisonic Mia 3 which is in the mail..   1) What is recommended to use with the Clarisonic?  I'm hoping it will replace my need for my muslin cloth-using REN Rosa Centifolia Purity Cleansing Balm which I use to help w/ the peeling from Tazorac    My usual AM: -REN Rosa Centifolia Purity Cleansing Balm -Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner -Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel (all over face) -Skinceuticals CE Ferulic -Perricone MD Photo Plasma w/ spf 30 OR Murad Essential-C Day Moisture spf 30 -makeup   PM regime: -mild cleanser -Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner -Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel -Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair -rotating between my Tazorac & Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster -Murad Essential-C Night Moisture   2)  Am I overlapping or using too many products?   3)  Does this order seem about right?  
Combo / Normal
Ever since having my first (and only!) child I have suffered from dark circles under my eyes as well as darkness in my lids.  I hate it!!  I have tried all kinds of products.  I just picked up Bareminerals Stroke of Light and that helps a little bit, but I still see things I don't like.   Under my eyes look sunken and dark.  Also, I have (what I like to refer to) as scales like deposits (they are soft) which start from the inner corner of my eyes and go out and under my eyes under they dissipate into my cheeks.   When I was checking out at my local Sephora over the weekend they suggested Ole Henriksen's Walnut complexion scrub and the blue/black berry enzyme mask.  They were out of both, so I wasn't able to get a sample.  I love his products and have many, but not these.    Any suggestions?  Assuming I need to exfoliate around/under my eyes to get rid of those bumps?  Right now, I only exfoliate once a week with Glam Glow Youthmud and follow with my normal Ole products (truth serum, nurture) but that doesn't get near my eyes.   Thanks!
Dry
Seeking something quite thick, rich and emollient that will make me very dewy and prep the skin. I find most creams just don't get the job done or are far too thin in texture. Also would like something natural and without nasty chemicals I can't pronounce. Unfortunately it's very hard to get my hands on the Magic Cream here in Canada and would rather purchase something sold at Sephora.
image.jpg
Acne
I am just putting my haul together to post online and was just sitting and looking at it. Almost all of it is Algenist, two full boxes of it. Now I can truly say I have tried every product that they sell. I have not found one that I did not love. Am I the only one that's just CRAZY OVER THIS? I love the products and also love there packaging. I know some sY that packaging is not important but to me it is. Please share if you also have this addition to it. I will have my haul up in about an hour. Thanks in advance and happy shopping, Dan 
Dry
hello lovely ladies!    I'm in desperate need of assistance with my winter skin! I have year round dry skin and usually use Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion. But the last two winters, I've still developed dry flaky skin. I've tried Josie Maran argan oil and Body Shop vitamin E night mask for dryness. Both got rid of flakes but I had breakout in small pimples. I've also used Boscia exfoliating powder which I like as gentle exfoliate but can only seem to use it 1-2 times a week.    I had been using a Lush cleanser Let the good times roll which I loved until the weather changed. I'm wondering if a gentler daily cleanser may be the solution? There are so many options between cleansing oils, milks and lotions that I'm feeling overwhelmed! I've been looking at FAB and origins but any guidance would be so appreciated.     
Acne
Hi, i'm looking for a new cleanser thats not too drying but will help with my enlarged pores? I don't want anything to too pricey. Suggestions?
Combo / Normal
I'm scared to try the false eyelashes, since they can make your lashes fragile, not to mention expensive. The serum to help in crease growth is known to change light colored eyes brown (I have blue/green eyes)Can anyone suggest what can I do to make eyelashes longer and natural looking?
Dry
I'm really interested in starting to use a daily skin care regimen. I'm starting to worry about my skin and I want to kick aging in the butt as early as possible. I don't really have sensitive skin, but I do have dry skin. I find my skin is very dry and flakey and because of so I have blemishes most of the time. I wouldn't consider it acne, but there aren't many times when I don't have at least one blemish.  My price range is in the lower range as I'm a student. Any advice on what products I should start using that will work for my type of skin is appreciated!
Combo / Normal
I have combination skin, i don't have any problems with blemishes as of right now. My main concern is that i have very large pores, blackheads, and very dry skin. I've been using neutrogena daily cleanser with the neutrogena organic cleanser. Both day and night. My skin is slightly sensitive. My skins been looking very dull. Any suggestions?
Acne
I have keratosis pilaris on my arms and I've found something to take care of that. However, I have it on my forehead and have no idea how to get rid of it! My skin is relatively dry, acne-free with the occasional whitehead, and somewhat sensitive (it gets red easily). I worked for a company for 2 years that sells skincare so I have a decent amount of knowledge on skincare, but I still haven't found anything good for the KP on my face. Help please? I don't really have a price range.   Thanks!
All Other Concerns
Hi Im looking for something to reduce the size of my lrge pores especially around my nose.  I'm 58 and normal to dry skin  
upload_5191439857460054123.jpg
Skincare Stories
i've seen this type of question asked more generally, but i wanted to ask it specific to skincare. not only is it interesting to see what has really worked for people, but it'll maybe highlight some products others are interested in trying !   so: what are specific  products that would cause you to hyperventilate were you to run out ?   mine currently are:   cleansers CLINIQUE take the day off cleansing balm NUDE SKINCARE perfect cleanse omega cleansing jelly toners (acids & hydrating) FIRST AID BEAUTY facial radiance pads (AHA) AVEDA botanical kinetics exfoliant (BHA) CAUDALIE beauty elixir (moisture) MURAD essential-c toner (moisture) oils and serums CLARINS blue orchid facial oil VICHY aqualia thermal serum (serum for dehydration) moisturizers AVEDA botanical kinetics hydrating face lotion masks (i like to have an arsenal for different purposes) REN glycol lactic radiance renewal mask (resurfacing) OLE HENRIKSEN lemon strip flash peel (resurfacing: hardcore) PETER THOMAS ROTH cucumber mask (hydrating / soothing) FIRST AID BEAUTY skin rescue purifying mask w/ red clay (deep cleaning)   additionally, a couple products that may reach HG status soon, but need more time in my rotation: FIRST AID BEAUTY instant repair oatmeal mask (hydrating / soothing) TATA HARPER replenishing nutrient complex (oil) TATCHA cleansing oil KOH GEN DO cleansing spa water NUDE SKINCARE miracle mask (exfoliating / brightening) to be fair...i think this is a LOT to be considered truly HG. but you guys know i have a lot of steps in my daily routine, and these are tried-and-true loves of mine !   edited 1/14/15
All Other Concerns
What are a few awesome products from Sephora for a complete   skin care regimen to help someone with post-acne scars/discoloration or dark spots/oily skin in order to brighten up and even out the skin's tone and texture?   I don't get acne anytime during the month EXCEPT when it's "that time" of the month, so that is not my main concern. It's more about the acne I had when I was younger and the discoloration and unevenness it has left on my skin. Just looking for something to brighten, even out, and smooth my skin out!   I'm thinking exfoliator, peel, moisturizer, cleanser? Thoughts? Thank you!
Acne
I have tried everything known to man and I get little blackheads on my nose and my pores just look huge. Any help? 
All Other Concerns
Suffer an accident 2weeks before Christmas & I am left with 3 slightly indented scars on my face , 1 on my left center top lip. When I ask about treating scars all doc said ""give it 2-4 months its should heal on it own if you keep it clean. See plastic surgeon 6 months later if it bothers me."  That is the last thing I want to hear cuz I don't believe in it cuz I have seen what happened to my friends with careless surgeons. Before all this happened to me I  was getting serious on wanting to improve uneven texture on my skin. I had got a smaple of Dr.Dennis gross ferulic acid + retinol brightening solution loved how it improve my skin so I order online my 1st original formula 14day kit 2days before I got hurt. I had been doing everything in my power not to return it. 6 1/2 weeks since it happened, my kit just sits there since I've been healing. & during healing process  been using gentle scrubs & cleanser, also la mer concentrate (thank u pam) to help treat & heal my scars. Seems my scars are almost done forming, so I started to use my solution again, but is the peel gentle enough for evening out injury scars? I am trying everything in my power to see what might help me so I can prevent plastic surgery.