Skincare
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
All Other Concerns
I've just started using it. I use licorice, vitamin A, and vitamin C. So far so good. The A is helping my under eyes not look so puffy and wrinkled.   Items are often oos so it is being bought. I'm curious about others experience. Do you use the whole line? Is anything a stand out star? Do you mix all three in the bigger bottle or just on your hand?   I tend to do it on my hand but that's getting old.  
Combo / Normal
I'm new to these boards, so I'm sorry if this has already been covered!    I'm a bit overwhelmed trying to pick a morning/nightly skincare routine. There are so many different products you can use, but what do you think is actually necessary?  I've also noticed that a lot of you ladies will only use some products every few nights, why is that?  And how do you determine which products are not for daily use?    I have normal to dry skin, and I break out on my chin when I don't wash my brushes every week.  I'm 27 so I've started to worry more about anti aging products.  Right now, I wash my face at night only, I have a serum I use in the morning as well as night (is this necessary?), and I use a day cream or night cream.  Am I missing anything?
Acne
Happy Friday all! Lately I've been obsessed with concealing my under eye circles (mostly from lack of sleep I'm guessing). I feel like when I conceal them - I make them worse! I'm using Benefit's erase paste right now and also tried to use that on the inner part and then YSL Touche Eclat on the outter part to highlight and take away from the inner dark circles. Nothing seems to worse so I'm thinking I am doing something wrong - any advice? Thanks!
image.jpg
Acne
Original TrendMood annoucement: Spoiler (Highlight to read)           Pictures from TrendMood and Specktranet: Ariel   Aurora   Belle   Cinderella   Snow White     Frozen   Price: $32 each   Release date according to TrendMood: 9/1/15 Release date according to Specktranet: 9/15/15 (confirmed by  Concierge Line as most likely date, thanks to Saida33)
image.jpg
Acne
Fyi, I just stopped by ulta and saw that they have Tony Moly masks in stock. The associate said they'll be getting more products soon! She's not sure when it'll show up online! :-D I love their panda collection. It's hard to find the panda eye patches but they work wonders!
Combo / Normal
I've tried all kinds. I don't have dark circles (most of the time) but I do have bags under my eyes. I've found that under eye cream seems to work better than a concealer (probably because I don't have circles as I mentioned before). I am 30 years old and have slight wrinkles so I want something that won't settle into my wrinkles. I'd also like something that will actually last longer than a couple of hours or something I can reapply over makeup. Any advice? TIA
Acne
Sorry I know this is a stupid Q but I can't figure it out!!
Acne
What is best products for dry crepey skin. Age 56. Thanks! :-)
Acne
Hi! My skin turned flaky and looks "old" after make over in sephora. She used nars under eyes, than givenchy make up, then laure mercier brightening powder and then spray to hold make up. After 15 minutes I looked at the mirror and my skin under eyes turned flaky lizard-like. Why? By myself I usually use only lancome visionary primer and then make up. I'm 27 years old so my skin naturally doesn't look flaky. I did exfoliating with clarins just before I went for make up and then used lamcome moisturizing day cream.( pink one). How do I get rid of dark circles and don't have this flaky look? Is my skin dry? Or too many products? 
Skincare Stories
Hey everyone! I was just wondering if anyone has used the sleeping mask from the Sephora Collection. I want to know, because the instructions say to rinse off any excess in the morning, if people dont wash their faces when they wake up. I wash my face with my clarisonic every morning or else I feel gross, so I dont know if youre supposed to do that with these masks or not. I dont think I would be able to not wash my face in the morning. 
All Other Concerns
I have never posted before but I am kind of freaking out right now.  Two nights ago I used a sample packet of Sunday Riley Good Genes.. I used it as a serum on clean skin overnight. I dont have overly sensitive skin, I use all the glam glow products, my clarisonic, etc.  However I woke up with terribly bumpy, rash like skin all over my face that feels burning and itchy. I assume the rash will go away, (hopefully very soon!) but now I am terrified to use any new face products (And I have a tonne of packets and deluxe samples to get through!) Anyone have any advice as to what ingredients in Sunday Riley I may have reacted to? This has never happened before with other products. Any help is MUCH appreciated!! Spoiler (Highlight to read)      
Acne
Hi, I do root touchups monthly to cover my grays...   which rita hazan shine gloss can i use (brassiness, brown gloss, clear gloss? my hair is black and fine...   I want to cover the grays in between my salon visits..i use the root concealer now which is okay but its not smooth in my hair and feels bit stiff...   Thanks!    
Acne
Ok everyone my face was clearing up and I hadn't gotten breakouts and all of a sudden I have been getting huge breakouts, all over my cheeks and jawline. I don't know what to use whats  good what works for you acne spot treatments etc ?!?! 
Acne
I can't believe how bad they handle the epic rewards! I spoke to 2 concierge people and both gave me the wrong time for them! Now it turns out they were released and sold out! 
Acne
I used some of my points on rewards... does that mean my the amount i need to spend to make VIB ROUGE goes up ????
Acne
NOW ON THEIR WEBSITE..CREATE YOUR OWN PALETTE!!..YOU CAN DO BLUSH AND SHADOWS!
image.jpg
Acne
The service (adorably called ‘Play!’) plans on sending out a handful of samples each month —for ten bucks. "Play! is launching this September in Boston, Columbus, and Cincinnati, and then going nationwide next year. Sephora’s first bundle, according to Harpers Bazaar , will include samples by “Marc Jacobs, Ole Henriksen, Bumble and bumble, Glamglow and Sephora’s in-house brand,” plus some “bonus samples.”   I guess this is trending in social media!  The subscribers would have a box of products delivered for $10 each month. I'm excited!   UPDATE:  I knew it!  just another way to get everyone excited According to Sephora "The subscription will be available initially by invite only. Please check Sephora dot com/Play  on or after August 12th for more information and to add yourself to the wait list."   And of course, it's a broken link        
Acne
Help! Im going into 9th grade and am looking for a better makeup/skincare routine, as of right now i wear an elf primer, maybelline acne fighting bb cream, a crappy concealer, and a smooth minerals press powder, any ideas as to what i can use to cover the occassional breakouts (and a better concealer)   ps- i have a fair skintone (im a redhead) and a normal skin type
All Other Concerns
Hello Sephora i was wondering if u guys could do teen makeup classes where teens could learn about their skin and how to take care of it and whats good for the skin and bad thank you
Acne
Hi,   I bought the facial peel online and when it came in the mail and my mom looked at it (she's home, I'm away for school)- she's used the product in the past too, so she noticed there was something off with the consistency and smell.    I'm hoping something can be done about this.   thanks
phoenix
Acne
We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!   It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons.    DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs.    Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it.    So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 
tea-tree-skin-clearing-lotion_l.jpg
Acne
I recently have been having horrible flare ups and my skin is very sentimental to harsh acne treatments. I tried the Clinique acne three step solutions and it made my skin a lot worse. I currently use Fresh soy cleanser in the morning and Purity 3 in 1 cleanser at night, Lush tea tree toner, Clinique spot treatment and try out various lotions. Any recommendations that works better? I don't work well with salicylic acid cleansers
Skincare Stories
Hello, has anybody used the new SUNDAY RILEY Luna Sleeping Night Oil. If yes, did you like it? what are the benefits you had from using it?  
Acne
I was just getting ready to purchase my usual Josie Maran body butter and to my surprise there was five new scents, amazing! Have any of you tried these new scents? Are you loving them? I'm ordering each one. Bad on the wallet but great on my hands lol. Do tell? Donna 
Dry
I don't know what this is, but I just have dry, flaky skin just at the creases of my nose that are particularly visible when I wear makeup (mineral or liquid) and I don't know how to get rid of it. I've tried good moisturizers, but it doesn't seem to work and it's very isolated to just the nose crease. I do have dry skin in general, but a good moisturizer usually takes care of any dryness EXCEPT here. It's not so much "patches" of skin, it looks maybe more like pores that have flaked off or something. It's hard to describe. Maybe I will take a picture. Does anybody know what the heck I'm talking about? lol If so, what skin regiment would you recommend?
skincare30s.jpg
Oily
Hi Everybody! I am curious if anyone has followed the same nighttime skincare routine for quite some time and would like to share? I have been bopping around with brands so I haven't become loyal to any yet. I am loyal to certain kinds of products tho. I love toners and beauty oils. I have my Clarisonic Mia 2. Which I love but haven't used any face wash with it besides the Clarisonic brand. My full nighttime ritual is:   1. Clinique Take the Day Off Oil 2. Lancôme Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup remover 3. Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser or Mia with Clarisonic Acne wash (depending on day. Only use my Mia 2 or 3 times per week) 4. Neutrogena Pore Minimizing toner 5. Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. 6. Clinique Turnaround Overnight Moisturizer 7. Philosophy Hope in a Jar eye cream.   A lot of steps I know! I skip some depending on how dry or oily my skin is currently. Plus when I use a mask I'll skip toner and once a week I use my Erborian Solid Oil Cleanser.   If anyone has a ride or die routine they have been loyal to for a long time please let me know. I love suggestions and seeing what other people swear by!