Answer
trisha94
what's a good mask for acne prone skin?

I have very acne prone skin but I try to take care of it like i have organic supplements and all to control it, but I'm looking for a facial mask like the ones you put on your face for like twenty minutes or something that's gonna purify and prevent futur breakouts but won't dry out my skin really bad or irritate it other stuff made my face red for like three hours that was scary but not something that's gonna moisturize so much I'll get breakouts from you know, helllpppp meeeee lol thank youu :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
beautyrush
Answered

DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Sulfur Therapeutic Mask. I can not recommend this enough, I'm OBSESSED with it! The down side is it does make your skin a bit dry so use a moisturizer afterwards. But please don't let this hinder you, it's sooooo effective!!!

prettyinpa
Answered

Boscia Clear Complexion Mask with Botanical Blast is a clarifying exfoliating mask for blemish prone sensitive skin. It has received the Sephora Natural Award and is 100% preservative free. 

Link:http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P265414&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps!

dtflylas
Answered
(0) Hearts

REN acid peel....its orangy smells delicious and reallyy helps with the skin before a big event...is pretty strong though...I have sensitive skin and I manage to use it but I use it less than weekly

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • beautyrush
    • prettyinpa
    • trisha94
    • dtflylas