(0) Hearts

thx

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
eyeshadowaddict
Answered
(0) Hearts

My mom has the Mia and I have the Clarisonic Plus.  They do work essentially the same, but I like mine a lot more.  It has a timer for the different sections of your face and a body brush for your decolletage or other areas that the Mia doesn't have.  You can also customize the time settings to your own liking.  I get really annoyed when I use my mom's because I end up washing my forehead for one minute because I am waiting for it to tell me to move to another area.  My brush is set for 20 seconds for the forehead, 20 for the nose and chin, and 10 seconds for each cheek.  I think it's worth it to upgrade for the timer and the body brush.  Mine came with a brush head of each type and a body brush.  While it is a little bigger than the Mia, it is actually lighter.  (I got mine on QVC.)  I use it with DDF Glycolic Exfoliating Wash 5%. 

tee56
(0) Hearts
I have been wondering how the Clarisonic Plus works in comparision to the Mia...I love my Mia, but I think a timer would be great because I usually have to turn mine on twice to feel like ive gotten completly clean! I love my Mia, but I think my next purchase will be the Plus instead of replacement brush heads! Thanks!
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • tee56
    • eyeshadowaddict
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • makeuppiggy