msperfect

the item you regret buying

What did you buy that you regret getting? We all have those times. Mine was when I got the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ it works great but a little over drying for me.

aggiegirl2012

Re: the item you regret buying

(0) Hearts

NARS Enchanted blush, Stila in the something- the purple one

jojobe

(0) Hearts

Dior New look mascara, Dior holiday palette( chalky and fallout) not what I would expect for 85.00.

Korres wild rose facial, Philosophy purity- hope in a jar- 

infinitise

I agree with Korres wild rose facial.. 

I don't know what its supposed to do, but it doesn't do what I expected it to,... 

bfuller

(0) Hearts

Me too... I love the smell but it has done nothing to brighten, lighten, or tighten anything but my bank account!

jojobe

It broke me out something horrid. I use the Boscia Tusbuki one now with no problems and I really like it alot. I love the light fresh scent, I could roll around in it! lol

bfuller

(0) Hearts

That's what I have!  Just transitioned to Boscia skincare products during the 2x points promo, and don't know how I've lived without them.  If they could make Tsubaki in a 55 gallon drum, I would bathe in it every. single. night.  :smileyvery-happy:

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

image.jpg

i regret buying these

sarinalove

Sephora baked eyeshadows! Blah

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

i actually really like the sephora moonshadow palettes.  

AthenaBolina

(0) Hearts

I'd have to say buying multiples of Stila's Stay all day lipstick in Beso and Benefit's Sugarbomb gloss.  I got samples in my Birchbox months ago, and loved them so much I bought full sizes.  I haven't touched the full sizes at all. ugh. And I live too far from Sephora to return them without a hassle .  I don't know what to do with them now :/

bfuller

glossyguru

Oh lots of things... Sephora Baked Eyeshadows, Naked 2, Philosophy lipgloss, most drugstore lip balms, the rocket mascara, Sephora nano eyeliners, Urban Decay shadow sticks... the list goes on and on...

sn22

(0) Hearts

Korres Greek Yogurt Sleeping mask... It is wonderfully moisturizing, and takes care of any dry patches I get during the dead of winter. But, I kind of wish I had gotten the Wild Rose + Vitamin C sleeping facial instead. 

properlylost

The only two things I've ever regretted buying was one of Sephora's Blockbuster sets and the first Pantone eye shadow palette. Even though the colors were pretty, they had terrible pigmentation and fallout. I ended up throwing both away, even though I hate being wasteful.

m3owmoni

(0) Hearts

I bought Naked 2 and I honestly hate it. I thought that it would be the best bet for me since at the time Naked 1 didn't have a lot of complimentary shades for my skin and Naked 3 wasn't out but I really wish I hadn't bought this. Only 4 of the colors actually work for me and I'm not sure if my technique is bad or what, but I get frustrated trying to blend the colors a lot. I'm stuck with it. No more palettes for me! 

etherealbliss

(0) Hearts

YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks. For a while I was really into luxury brands for the beautiful packaging and expected high quality.  However, these are probably some of the poorest lipsticks I have in my collection.  The formula just isn't practical.  It slips and slides on the lips and has no staying power. 

I didn't return them because I really wanted to make them work but was never able to.  So, they never get used but at least they look pretty on my counter. Rather expensive dust collectors. :smileytongue:

divagirl90

Lancome Hypnose Star mascara - the one with sparkles on the tube. This made my lashes clumpy. I didn't get the positive results that a lot of people raved about. It could have been a user error though.

And...

Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metal Mousse Shadow. It looks gorgeous but glitter ended up in my eyes and it hurted so bad.

nikki

(0) Hearts

It makes my lashes clumpy too. Too bad because my lashes look a mile long with it. :/

caperella

(0) Hearts

The Beauty Blender set is probably my only beauty purchase that I regret, other than some small random, inexpensive items. I HATE the thing. I don't understand why everyone raves about it. 

opinionatedjenn

(0) Hearts

The Ardency Inn Marker Eyeliner. I loved it at first but it dried it way too fast. I only used it twice and it dried out. Unfortunately, I had bought it and used it later so, it passed the return deadline, too.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 108 replies
  • 95 hearts
  • 57 in conversation
    • nikki
    • prosopon
    • killahbabe
    • etherealbliss
    • tehprincessjenn
    • sarah468