Answer
kserr
oily uneven skintone
(0) Hearts

Is there a mask or serum that targets uneven skintone, oily, and acne prone skin? I've tried the PTR acne clearing gel but no dramatic changes have occured. Recently I've developed acne that emerges as a bump always leaving behind a scar.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
cherrybombtastic
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Those three issues probably require separate solutions. For uneven skintone, I would try REN's AHA Concentrate because it's pretty easy to incorporate it into your skincare regimen without interfering with other products. It also doesn't feel like a serum or gel, so it won't feel heavy on your skin. As for oily skin, I would try Origins Zero Oil toner. It works really well without overdrying your skin, which can in turn lead to over production in oil. Lastly, acne, depending on how severe it is, will probably require more time because you need to try to prevent it from reappearing and you have to get rid of current acne. Products I use include Dermadoctor's Ain't Misbehavin' AHA/BHA Cleanser, Origins Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel, Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion, and Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF15. I would look into reviews for each product to see if they're suited for you and get samples. And remember try products one at a time. Don't overwhelm your skin with a slew of products. I hope this helps and good luck!

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

Definitely try the Murad Acne line it's a great line with very good reviews! Hope this helps!:smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • kserr
    • beautylovingirl