Answer
littlebunnyfufu
Accepted Solution
eye cream/concealer
(0) Hearts

I want an eye cream for dark circles. I want something extremely thick and oreferably skin color so that I could use it as a concealer as well. Does such a product exist? If so what is it? Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
nicolenew
Answered
(0) Hearts

littlebunnyfufu wrote:

I want an eye cream for dark circles. I want something extremely thick and oreferably skin color so that I could use it as a concealer as well. Does such a product exist? If so what is it? Thanks!

I have suffered with Dark Circles under my eyes FOREVER. I recently visited Sephora and they recommended that I treat it in addition to covering it. I picked up Eye Hope By Philosophy. I've been using it just a few days and I can tell you it has made a HUGE difference! I also picked up Smashbox High Definition Concealer....Amazing stuff! I hope this helps.

Answers: 3
redglitter
Answered
I don't know about a pigmented eye cream, but Kat Von Ds tattoo concealer is amazing for under eye circles. It is a wonderful creamy consistency and has great coverage. Highly recommend.
amoonbeam
Answered
(0) Hearts
I would try Bo-ing by Benefit cosmetics...
Posted from Facebook
lylysa
Answered
(0) Hearts

Look for an eye cream with vitamin K as it helps to repair leaky capilarries that can cause extra darkening around the eyes. Unfortunately with dark circles since it can be a hereditary/genetic issue there's only so much an eye cream can do.

Origins GinZing eye cream has brighters in it to help lighten the look of the under eye circles, it's my current eye cream for day. For night I use Exuviance's Bionic Brightening eye cream.

There's not going to be much in terms of a fully tinted or pigmented eye cream as eye cream is considered skin care first rather than a cosmetic. Like another poster mentioned, Philosophy has an eye cream with a hint of light reflectors to it, that one has more of a pinky/pearly tone while the GinZing is more flesh toned. Neither one is super aparent on the skin or would make any discoloration on top of the skin for a significant difference.

Garnier has their dark circle under eye roller that has a brightening tint to it, but it's not thick (you want to avoid anything too heavy under the eyes as it would attract more shadow and give the skin a heavier or aged look), so you can wear it on top of an eye cream or blend it out on its own. I use this as my under eye highlighter on top of my tinted moisturizer.

For a good under eye or just concealer in general, try Amazing Cosmetics, a tiny, pin head sized drop can cover amazingly well. I've also heard good reviews on Kat Von D's concealer, and have used the Smashbox HD liquid concealer as well, which is also a great product.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • amoonbeam
    • littlebunnyfufu
    • redglitter
    • nicolenew
    • lylysa