danjus

dry skin!

(0) Hearts

I have really dry skin. No matter how many times I exfoliate and I have tried TONS of moisturizers for my face, it still is flaky! I am at my wits end on what to use to make my skin look better! It's so frustrating!!!! Any ideas? Or, people with the same problem?

Thanks

dianabt

Re: dry skin!

(0) Hearts

Hi Danjus,

What are you using to exfoliate and how often are you using it? You may be overexfoliating which is causing more dryness and flaking!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Shazza65

(0) Hearts

You should try a product called CapriClear.  It's an all natural moisturizer, specifically for dry, itchy skin.  Give it a try, see if it works for you.  I use it all the time and it works great for me. 

sephoralovex

Have you tried the Pond's Dry Skin Cream? It's sold at the drugstores, walmart, target, etc. When i was living in a colder climate i had excessively dry skin to the point where i couldnt wear face makeup, after i started using the pond's dry skin cream it really helped hydrate my face again.. I would really recommend taking a chance to try it. I still use it to this day when my skin starts to dry out.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Could you tell what products your using and take us through your routine?

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • dianabt
    • Shazza65
    • danjus