Answer
loveallmakeup
cleansing oil/ cleanse off oil question

hello i have a few questions on cleansing oil. i know it removes makeup but is it also cleanser? can i use it on its own? am i supposed to use a cleanser with it? what is a good cleansing oil? thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
catherineu2
Answered
[ Edited ]

I had the exact same questions.  I bought Boscia's cleansing oil and I really like it.  It dissolves all your makeup and makes it super easy to get all your eye makeup off.  You can use the cleansing oil by itself but I always follow up with my regular face cleanser since it is an acne cleanser.  When I do use it alone it leaves my skin a little dry/tight afterwards so I would recommend using a moisturizer after.  Boscia's cleansing oil is very gentle, since the line is made for people with sensitive skin, and it hasn't caused me to breakout.  Hope this helps!

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi ladies!

I LOVE cleansing oils! They are fantastic for removing heavy eye makeup ( like I normally wear) as well as eyeliners and waterproof mascaras. While they are great for removing makeup, I always follow up with a gentle cleanser afterwards ( to remove any extra residue or film) or a makeup wipe. 

Origins Perfect World Cleanser

Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash

Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes

Ole Henriksen Truth To Go Wipes

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • loveallmakeup
    • catherineu2