shaynation

cleansers that don't vibe with clarisonic?

Hey guys, so I love love love my clarisonic plus.  I'm curious as to what cleansers you love/hate with it 

I love almost any cleaner except for the Dr Brant pore no more… it just gets stuck in the bristles instead of staying on my face! 

rdesigns

Re: cleansers that don't vibe with clarisonic?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The only cleanser that did not work well for me with the Clarisonic was the Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm.  Too much of the product got absorbed by the brush, and it left a residue.  Having said that, I still love that product :-)

I am currently using Obagi, SkinCeuticals, and Eminence Organic cleansers with it without problems.  

divagirl90

My favorite cleansers to use:

Drugstore: Simple Refreshing Facial Cleanser

"High-end": Philosophy's Purity

The worst cleanser that I've used with it is Neutrogena's Clear Pore. I love it when I use a towel, but my face burned when I tried it with my Clarisonic.

garnett

I love to use the Fresh Soy Cleanser with it.  I always put the cleanser on my face first, then use the Clarisonic. 

Nicrohr

I agree with those who said put the cleanser on face not brush (I foam up in my hands, massage on, then "massage and remove" the cleanser with my clarisonic.

I agree about not using really thick cleansers (without putting on face first) or ones with grit.

ShinyMagpie

I like to use the Obagi Foaming Facial Cleanser with mine. 

brittany0859

(0) Hearts

I LOVE Purity with it, and I hated the Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser with it. That's the only cleanser I haven't like with it

kbky

(0) Hearts

I love using my Fresh Soy Cleanser with my Clarisonic. Also the Korres Milk Protein Cream Cleanser <3

Don't use the Eve Lom one though.  It's pretty self explanatory when you receive the product that it has it's own cleaning method.  (although I HIGHLY recommend it)  Also the Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm.  This one uses a cloth and won't come off with the Clarisonic.  :]

dianabt

I love to use Origins A Perfect World cleanser and the PTR Orange gel cleanser. Definitely avoid anything abrasive or exfoliating! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
TrysBeautyItems

A smooth cleanser works best with the Clarisonic. I like philosophy purity made simple.

BeautyJunkie325

I find gel or foaming cleansers work the best with my clarisonic.  Anything with microbeads or grit does not work well with it.   I also like putting the cleanser on my face not the brush.

Kiki1517

Agree. I use Caudalie Foaming Cleanser and it works just fine.

sourpanda

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I normally use PTR, and it works just fine for me.

I tried my Cetaphil once and it was just bleh.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • kbky
    • dianabt
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • brittany0859
    • divagirl90
    • garnett