Answer
nanobear18
clarisonic?

So my skin isn't really that bad, I never breakout or get oily, the worst thing about my skin is it's sensitive, and dry. That being said, I have to be careful about my skincare, sometimes it's not gentle and irritates my skin. So I was wondering, for someone with my skin type, would the clarisonic be good or just really harsh? Basically, should I splurge and buy it?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Manda
Answered

I'm going to make a few comments on here, since I have the Mia and I have skin that tends to be dry and sensitive.  I love mine.  I've had it for a little over a year and I use a cream cleanser with it, which works wonders.  I use the sensitive head brush and use one clarisonic once a day at night.

Now, someone said to use a chemical exfoliator.  Due to your skin being dry and sensitive, I would personally avoid it at all costs.  Chemical exfoliators can be a bit harsh and with your skin being sensitive, it is a good way to cause a reaction.  Another person says the clarisonic doesn't exfoliate.  It does exfoliate, for it acts like a washcloth, though a bit gentler.  With the bristles moving, it shakes off the lose skin that is on your face gently.

I think that there is no harm in trying it out.  Just when you get it, start off slowly then gradually increase.

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • katekatastrophe
    • beautygirl3
    • Manda
    • nanobear18
    • kssweetheart
    • LunaLocket