Answer
Your oddballs? the hype that doesn't work or the shunned product that works for you
[ Edited ]

You know how there's some product everybody loves except for you, and some product that everybody hates or don't care for but you love? Do you have those? what are they?

For me, I don't see the point of buying brown sugar scrubs. When you take away all the parabens and bad stuff, you are left with ingredients that you can buy at any store (and it's fresher if you make it yourself).

L'Occitane shea butter hand cream - oh the hypes, but I find it to be no better than any other like Nivea or St. Ives etc.

DDF Amplifying elixir - After reading reviews, it seems I'm the only one who look...more haggard after using this. =/

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered
(0) Hearts

For me, it would have to be the Philosphy Purity Made Simple cleanser.  I received a sample of this when I made my very first purchases at Sephora last December.  This was a product I wanted to love so much based on the great reviews I read.  But I was the odd one out because it simply didn't work for me.  The first couple of days, it worked perfectly on my oily, acne prone skin.  But when I continued to use it, my skin became irritated, itchy and overly dry.  However, it does double as a great brush cleaner in a pinch.  

(0) Hearts

Hi - so bummed you didn't like this, I love it. I do rinse like crazy after washing my face with it though. Wonder if there's something in it that you're allergic/reactive to. Have you tried the Philosophy Acne Cleanser(can't remember name maybe Foaming Blemish Wash?) How about the Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Face Wash? Wonder if that would make any difference. Wouldn't blame you if you wanted to avoid all Philosophy Cleansers.

Just thinking there must be some ingredient that is the culprit, wonder if there's an ingredient that's known to cause problems like this? This is really gonna bug me now. If you go to a dermatologist at some point maybe he/she can tell you what it might be so you can avoid it in the future.

What are you using now? Hope you find something that works for you.

Question Stats
  • 9 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 10 in conversation