Answer
ChicDabbler
Your oddballs? the hype that doesn't work or the shunned product that works for you
[ Edited ]

You know how there's some product everybody loves except for you, and some product that everybody hates or don't care for but you love? Do you have those? what are they?

For me, I don't see the point of buying brown sugar scrubs. When you take away all the parabens and bad stuff, you are left with ingredients that you can buy at any store (and it's fresher if you make it yourself).

L'Occitane shea butter hand cream - oh the hypes, but I find it to be no better than any other like Nivea or St. Ives etc.

DDF Amplifying elixir - After reading reviews, it seems I'm the only one who look...more haggard after using this. =/

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
spamantha
Answered

hype that doesn't work:

hope in a jar - seriously, thanks for the breakouts jerks.
urban decay primer potion - creased, messy, gross and super expensive for something so useless.

clinique skincare lines - it was so fragranced and oily to me on my hands that i didn't even want to try it on my face. 

urban decay naked palette (1 and 2) - extremely pricey for colors that don't complement me or my sister (we're both opposite ends of the skintone spectrum). too faced does it better for half the price.

diamonds in the rough:

tanda zap - love love love

ole henriksen three little wonders - a lot of mixed reviews on this, negative from top BT posters. tried it, instant results and loved.

kssweetheart
(0) Hearts

Hey spamantha -Loved your comment about:

Hope in a Jar - seriously, thanks for the belly laugh, YOU'RE no jerk.

I know that tons and tons of people love it but I can't get past the Wet Dog smell.
Lancome Definicils Mascara, I've tried it a few times and just disliked it sooo much, I give them away on the rare occasion that they come in GWP or something. Think they smudged a lot, don't really remember, put it out of my mind, it was a really long time ago.

Question Stats
  • 9 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • girlygal721
    • ran8
    • spamantha
    • ChicDabbler
    • msmisty
    • kssweetheart
    • missjr