sravanthi

Which Clarisonic is best?

I decided to buy Clarisonic, but i was confused which one to buy, mia or mia 2 or aria? I was in between mia or mia2? please suggest me, i don't want to spend some extra bucks just for simple extra things.upload_4220045478417126770.jpg upload_5075278228486435168.jpg

MegEm

Re: Which Clarisonic is best?

I have the Mia 2 and think that the timer and speeds are worth it-- for something I use every day or every other day I like the convenience of knowing I am using it for the right amount of time for each section of my face. 

Also, if you shop the stores and website a little bit, you can usually find good package deals with cleansers and bond items; my Mia 2 came with a sensitive and acne brush head, 3 cleansers, and a moisturizer (deluxe sample sizes).

sravanthi

(0) Hearts

Where u bought that package?

ry22

You can look at Macy's, Sephora, Ulta, and others stores for the best deal. Often Clarisonic and its retailers run special promotional sales with special items grouped with the Clarisonic.

ilovebears

I have the original Mia, and it does everything I need it to do. :smileyhappy:  I don't feel there is a need to shell out the extra bucks for the Mia 2.

If you have very sensitive skin, I definitely recommend purchasing the Acne brush head (the green one)!  It is the gentlest in the regular (non-Luxe and more affordable) line of brush heads.

HarlemJPN

(0) Hearts

I also find the delicate brush to be the gentler than the acne brush. My skin didn't tolerate the acne brush. It wa too harsh for me and irritated my skin. I find the newer cashmere brushes to be even more gentle than the delicate brush, while still being effective!

inmm

(0) Hearts

Interesting, I find the Delicate brush to be the gentlest brush.

ry22

I have the Mia 2 and it suits my needs perfectly. The Clarisonics can easily cause over over exfoliation if you are not careful, and the second gentler speed of the Mia 2 helps it be gentler on your face. I personally think this extra speed makes the extra $50 worth it to me because I can get more use out of my Clarisonic knowing that it won't over exfoliate my skin, but that's just me. The Aria wasn't around when I looking at buying a Clarisonic.

quixotic

Hi sravanthi,

I have the Clarisonic Mia and find it does just great - I don't need extra speeds nor do I need a timer. You stated the problem correctly, it really is a decision of whether you want the extra bells and whistles and are willing to pay for them. The Mia is around $100. The Mia2 is $50 more than the Mia and for that money, you get two speeds, a pulsing timer and a travel case (none of these are included with the Mia).  If you travel a lot and want to take it with you, it might be worth the extra money to get the Mia2. The Aria is $50 more than Mia2 and for that money you get three speeds, a usb charger with wall adapter, a 10 minute longer battery life, and a stand. If you would prefer a usb charger or would rather it stand on your counter than take up space lying down, you might want the Aria. If none of these extras are that important to you, go with Mia - it will do everything a Clarisonic is supposed to do.  Whichever one you get, I know you'll love it!

Jessiica15

I use the Mia 2 and I love it! I really like that it has 2 different speeds you can choose from. Ever since I started using the Mia I've noticed when I apply my makeup it applies smoother and also I don't break out!

TrysBeautyItems

Mia 2 has 2 speeds and beeps for how long to use on one face section, Mia has 1 speed and doesn't beep

See Clarisonic website for comparison chart. There are different sets at different stores.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • quixotic
    • ry22
    • ilovebears
    • inmm
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • HarlemJPN