From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 413082 Members
  • 15126 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Skincare
|
Re: Skincare
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: I really like peace out for their acne serums bc they do a good job drying out blemishes. If you’re looking for something cheap I ...read more
I really like peace out for their acne serums bc they do a good job drying out blemishes. If you’re looking for something cheap I recommend Mario Badescu drying lotion. Works amazing! ❤︎
My skincare <3
|
Re: My skincare <3
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Richer than me 😭😭
Richer than me 😭😭
Recent images from this conversation
Glow recipe
|
Re: Glow recipe
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: No, it’s unnecessary and can cause damage. Glow recipe can cause more harm than good when it comes to younger skin. Wait until she ...read more
No, it’s unnecessary and can cause damage. Glow recipe can cause more harm than good when it comes to younger skin. Wait until she’s a bit older and her body stops producing as much collagen.
Dupes!
|
Re: Dupes!
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @Lilyxoxoxo I wouldn't buy off-brand skincare. There is no way to know that they contain what they say they do and you can't conta ...read more
@Lilyxoxoxo I wouldn't buy off-brand skincare. There is no way to know that they contain what they say they do and you can't contact the company if something goes wrong. A hand sanitizer sure, it's mostly alcohol anyway. But anything that goes no your face, stay away. If you want some dupe options, there are some reputable brands that make similar products. Trader Joes has some solid dupes, and Korean beauty brands have lots of liquid blushes and tints for a more affordable price point.
National SPF Day 2023 ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day 2023 ☀️
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I love the elf tinted sunscreen it is sooooooooooooo good
I love the elf tinted sunscreen it is sooooooooooooo good
preppy!!
|
Re: preppy!!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: ❤️preppyyy
❤️preppyyy
New Post in Skincare Aware
Skin care for oily skin
I’m not an expert on skin and products but what I can say is… my skin is oily and I break out almost all the time and especially w ...read more
I’m not an expert on skin and products but what I can say is… my skin is oily and I break out almost all the time and especially when am in my periods. What you need to find are good products that won’t damage your skin. You need cleanser, exfoliate and moisturizer that prevents break outs and you’ll improve. Stop using serums!!  This is my skin after understanding it.
  • IMG_9926.jpeg
Acne darrk spots
I have acne dark sport,comes every month during periods,how to get rid of it?Please suggest
I have acne dark sport,comes every month during periods,how to get rid of it?Please suggest
New to skin care
Hii! Im in my 20s ans lately I've had really bad acne because of my contraceptive implant. I want to start a skin care but I'm SO ...read more
Hii! Im in my 20s ans lately I've had really bad acne because of my contraceptive implant. I want to start a skin care but I'm SO lost, i don't know what to use! I've tried Benzoyl Peroxide and it burned my face 2 weeks ago and my face is still struggling and healing from it. I have combinasion skin, what do you recommend for me? Thank you❤️
Sun Safety Kit 2023
|
Re: Sun Safety Kit 2023
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Any news when 2024 kit would be out?
Any news when 2024 kit would be out?
211,053 Posts