From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 413926 Members
  • 15246 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Tween skincare and makeup
|
Re: Tween skincare and makeup
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I think a gentle face wash, moisturizer and SPF for the day time are more than enough. If they are looking to have a big routine I ...read more
I think a gentle face wash, moisturizer and SPF for the day time are more than enough. If they are looking to have a big routine I think adding touches like a spa head band and wrists bands might make them feel like they are having a special skin care experience. Showing them techniques like gently patting your skin dry instead of rubbing, applying your moisturizer in a gentle upwards motion etc.. can maybe make them feel like they are doing something special for thier skin. If they are going to wear SPF in the day time, using this The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL before washing at night as a *pre-cleanse* will help break down the SPF before they go in with thier soapy cleanser. Too much to soon isn't the best for young skin. They don't need strong serums or actives.A simple brand like Cerave is more than enough unless thier seeing a dermatologist or doctor for a skin condition. No one here is a doctor and a professional would know your daughter's skin best. ❤️
New to skin care
|
Re: New to skin care
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Oh no!! Thats awful.
Oh no!! Thats awful.
New Post in Skincare Aware
Recommendations
Hi so I’m new in the makeup world do anyone have some recommendations for me!
Hi so I’m new in the makeup world do anyone have some recommendations for me!
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day 2023 ☀️
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: HiOh I so wanted that one to work for my redness but I found it too heavy and thick, and after a few hours my skin flared up. Best ...read more
HiOh I so wanted that one to work for my redness but I found it too heavy and thick, and after a few hours my skin flared up. Best for those without sensitive skin at least for me
Recent images from this conversation
Skincare routines!
|
Re: Skincare routines!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: You've got your bases covered with a face wash and a moisturizer @Kes1333 I like the Ordinary Niacinamide serum too.  It looks li ...read more
You've got your bases covered with a face wash and a moisturizer @Kes1333 I like the Ordinary Niacinamide serum too. 😁 It looks like your missing a sunscreen. ☀️ That's a step I would add to your day time, and a pre cleanse step in the evening to help break down any makeup or spf.The INKEY List Mini Oat Cleansing Balm 1.7 oz/ 50 mL is a good one imo and not too expensive.
New Post in Skincare Aware
Drunk Elephant
I finally gave in and gave Drunk Elephant a shot, I usually buy medical / spa grade skin care as they are high quality and actuall ...read more
I finally gave in and gave Drunk Elephant a shot, I usually buy medical / spa grade skin care as they are high quality and actually works but recently I started trying out brands ar Sephora, so far Drunk Elephant has been worth the money. The Bora Barrier is really hyrdrating and had not have a single pimple this month even when Aunt Flo came to town. The Bronzi and Bloos, I don’t know if I have an opinion yet but so far it is looking good.
Redness?
|
Re: Redness?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hey I really like to use Tower 28 Facial spray for my redness. It’s also really helpful with acne too. You use it like a toner aft ...read more
Hey I really like to use Tower 28 Facial spray for my redness. It’s also really helpful with acne too. You use it like a toner after you cleanse or throughout the day when needed. It takes a bit too start showing results. But I saw results in as little as a week! Hope this helps Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL
Anyone have good skincare advice?
|
Re: Anyone have good skincare advice?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Can I ask, what do you mean by younger skin? @CamilleSheridan Have you tried using a roller to depuff? SEPHORA COLLECTION Jade Fac ...read more
Can I ask, what do you mean by younger skin? @CamilleSheridan Have you tried using a roller to depuff? SEPHORA COLLECTION Jade Facial Roller
Skincare for 11-14 year olds
|
Re: Skincare for 11-14 year olds
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much that really helped!! I now know what to look for, I do use those brands but I have been using the wrong stuff fo ...read more
Thank you so much that really helped!! I now know what to look for, I do use those brands but I have been using the wrong stuff for my skin! But thank you!☺️
What should I get my daughter??
|
Re: What should I get my daughter??
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I would say if she likes the "preppy" skincare then I think she would like glow recipe. I know the facial spray from glow recipe i ...read more
I would say if she likes the "preppy" skincare then I think she would like glow recipe. I know the facial spray from glow recipe is very hydrating and good for young skin. But if she is interested in lip products than she might like the summer fridays lip butter balm or the summer fridays lip oil. She may also like one of the Sol De Janeiro body sprays if she is interested in that.
Recent images from this conversation
211,295 Posts