rawrxjasmine

To Clarisonic or not Clarisonic, That is my question!

Lately I have been feeling like my skin doesn't look as great as it used to. I'm switching up my skin care routine, and I was considering purchasing a Clarisonic Mia or Mia2. I have read all about what they do, and I have watched plenty reviews about them (mostly good, a couple bad). I'm just afraid of dishing out that much money and not liking it! So I thought I would bring it  to the beauty experts and see what everyone else thinks of theirs.

Which one do you prefer the mia, mia2, or the plus? How long have you been using yours? What are your favorite products to use with it? And the big question, In your opinion do you think it's worth the money?

I will be saving up for this (so I don't feel as bad spending a bunch of money on one beauty product. Ha.)! I would love to hear what everyone has to say, and a big thank you in advance! ( :

beckylynne

Re: To Clarisonic or not Clarisonic, That is my question!

(0) Hearts

The 15% off really makes it even more tempting.

Think about it this way, will you be regretting it in 3 months if you don't purchase it now (especially with the 15% off). When I was considering it I almost bought it and then three months later I regretted not getting it, but at that time I didn't have the money to get it, so I had to wait, which made me regret it even more.

kalex

I have a Mia that I purchased a couple of years ago and I love it.   At first I was disappointed in it.  It didn't notice much of a difference in my skin and I certainly never had the "sun breaking through the clouds and angels singing" skin revolution from using it like you'll read in some reviews. 

Then I didn't bring it on vacation and within a few days I realized that it definitely makes my skin feel cleaner and smoother.  It's a much deeper clean than just using your hands and gives some light exfoliation as well.  Love it!

OhSoJaded

I can't imagine living without my Clarisonic. It's really helped my skin looks it's best! Like aviscardi, I use it with the Fresh Soy Cleanser. My skin feels super soft and I don't have the pesky winter dryness. It's also helped clear out my pores and my skin doesn't feel as oily. 

lowrah

I bought a Mia in 2011. I used it a lot at first, but in 2013, I've probably only used it a handful of times. I like the results I get when I use it frequently, but I'm lazy.

rawrxjasmine

(0) Hearts

I'm afraid of getting lazy with it too! I do wash my face everyday though, so I'm hoping it wouldn't be too hard to remember to use it, right?

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I tried it once at a spa during a facial. It was WAY too abrasive for me. My face was red/painful for the rest of the day. I would not recommend for anyone who has sensitive skin.

rawrxjasmine

(0) Hearts

My skin isn't super sensitive, but if I do purchase it I will definitely be using the sensitive head! Thank you for the warning.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Did they try it on you with the sensitive head? thats the brush that comes with all of them but if you have super sensitive skin theres also a delicate and acne one

aviscardi

i think you have to be willing to use it in order to get your money out of it. i had bought one about 2years ago (mia1) and wasn't into my skincare at the time , so after 3-4 mons of using it on and off i just didn't use it anymore and sold it. 

Now ive been using the mia2 for 3mons every single day. I use it with the fresh soy cleanser nightly mon-fri. Sat & Sun i use it with the origins checks and balances. I wash my face like normal in the morning. when you wear makeup and use the clarisonic i can't even explain the feeling. my skin feels super smooth and its taken away the flakes from the winter dryness, and most of all my face feels squeaky clean.

there are some websites you can use a code to get it discounted, but i don't know how the return policy is. So my suggestion would be to purchase from a place that does accept returns in case you do not like it

i definitely think its worth it, mia 1 or 2 is preference.  the 2 comes with a travel case &  2yr warranty which is the main reason i chose it. the 1 is only 1yr warranty. and the 2 has 2 speeds, but ive only stuck to the one its defaulted to

Cat588

I'd love to know too! I've wanted one for a while, but like rawrxjasmine, I don't want to feel bad about spending a bunch of money on a product that isn't worth it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 24 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • cherrybombtastic
    • aviscardi
    • lowrah
    • beckylynne