kittenchicken

Strech Marks

(0) Hearts

I am 8 months pregnant and I have strech marks. Is there any good reccomendation for a cream or something to make them fade or something like that. Kinda desparate!

margitlou

Re: Strech Marks

(0) Hearts

You should really try StriVectin, I have so many friends who SWEAR by it. As other replies have said though, I would wait till you have your baby. Even then if you plan on breast-feeding make sure you ask your doc as it is potent stuff! You should be moisturizing everyday (ALL day) to be preventing those marks! I agree with the Josie Maran for moisturizing- its amazing. Congrats on the babe, and good luck!

miabt

Hi Kittenchicken,

I agree with beautylovingirl on avoiding any creams that would get rid of scarring, since you are still pregnant, until you get confirmation from your physician.  In the mean time, be sure to stay moiturized to help combat the itching associated with stretch marks.  The Josie Maran Argan Oil is a great option or even the Argan Oul Moisturizing Stick :smileyhappy:
Josie Maran - Holiday Argan OilJosie Maran - Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick

Best of luck with the last month of your pregnancy and congratulations :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

beautylovingirl

Since you are pregnant I would ask your doctor what is safe for you to use.:smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • miabt
    • kittenchicken
    • margitlou