Answer
malloy
Sagging mouth to chin area
(0) Hearts

I lost weight due to illness.  Now I have extreme sagging from mouth area to chin.  I've tried several good products but can't seem to find the right one.  Help.

Thanks

Kendall Malloy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

Howdy,

It would help if we know what you have tried so we don't recommend the same thing. Firming and anti-aging stuff tend to be expensive and I don't have personal experiences. However, I've heard good things about Algenist Firming&Lifting cream. You can place an online order with code "firm" for a deluxe sample of it. If it works but is too expensive, you can use regular moisturizer all over and just apply this as spot treatment. Otherwise I just suggest search on Sephora, filter then read reviews.

I think something that promotes cell renewal might also help, like an enzyme mask? but that's just my hypothesis. I'm currently losing weight and found that regular excercise (~30min, 3 times per week) allows me to lose weight and reduce my double chin without sagging (unlike weight loss by eating less). Don't know if it will work, but eating well and exercise are healthy for you anyways. Hope you feel better. =)

btmod1
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Malloy,

I'm sorry to hear you were ill & lost so much weight drastically!  Generally if the weightless was gradual, there wouldn't be a major need for firming & lifting solutions.  Definitely continue to hydrate with water to help your skin maintain its health :smileyhappy:  Product wise, I suggest trying out the Strivectin-TL Tightening Face Serum.  The product has rave reviews from clients and a 4.4 out of 5 stars.

StriVectin - StriVectin-TL™ Tightening Face Serum

You may also want to try the Strivectin Tightening Neck Cream.  Combining the two products will give you the best results.

StriVectin - StriVectin-TL™ Tightening Neck Cream

Good luck & I hope that helps!

xo, Mia

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • btmod1
    • malloy
    • ChicDabbler