Answer
makeupobesessed
SPF kit
(0) Hearts
I just wanna say that I absolutely love the summer SPF kit this year! So many useful items, I didn't find one I won't use. I had to order online since my sephora didn't have it out yet...but my fav is the dr jorts bb cream, and the full size self tanner- although I forgot who it's by at the moment. The Kate Somerville face tanning towel didn't hurt either. And it comes in a reusable box, kinda like a caboodle, but no shelving and clear. I'll keep nail polishes in there when I empty it out. yay yay! I def like whe packaging is useful instead of throw away.
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
lowrah
Answered

I like it too. So far my favorites are the Fresh Sugar lip treatment and the Origins VitaZing (a lightly tinted moisturizer).

I haven't really tried anything else yet, but once I'm done with my last class in 2 weeks, I'm going to be using the St. Tropez self tanner. At first I was put off of it since I am pale and it's medium-dark, but the reviews say it should work. And if not, I've got tons of sugar scrubs to help me get it off.

msmisty
I am pretty pale and the St. Tropez looks nice, it is gradual as it says so you can build it up to how intense you want it or simply apply less if that is what you choose. I have not tried this on the face though.
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • lowrah
    • ChicDabbler
    • msmisty
    • makeupobesessed