lolo76

Reducing redness and acne!

(0) Hearts

Hi, I have a lot of redness (not related to acne) around my nose and on my chin and some on my forehead. I never used to have this redness until about a year ago when my face started producing acne on forehead and chin.

I've tried so many face washes. I'm using Mario Badescu now (It keeps me the least red, still very) and I've tried Boscia (made me extremely red) and all drug stores. Can anyone help me find something gentle and acne kicking??? Thanks!

lolo76

Re: Reducing redness and acne!

Thanks for the ideas! I think I'll give the murad a shot.

I posted it twice because I wasn't sure it posted first. I'll keep that in mind next time :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

Re: Reducing redness and acne!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I noticed you posted the same question twice. It would be great if you can post once to help reduce clutter/confusion. Just pick the best fit category since pretty much everybody reads every category anyways. =)

Mario Badescu, REN and Boscia are all natural brands, so maybe you are having a reaction to one of the natural ingredients? I know salicylic acid in stuff makes my skin grumpy. You can crosscheck the cleansers you've used for common ingredients.

Hmmm, if you have dry skin, I recommend trying Josie Maran oil cleanser. Cleansing water is good but doesn't do anything for acnes.... Clinique is a good brand for basics and I use their liquid soap for oily skin, check out their acne line. The suggestion from other post was Murad, I second that. Basically try things with minimal ingredients and maybe more science based rather than natural based.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • lolo76