Answer
emiliea
Accepted Solution
Reduced BMI= reduced acne?

Has anyone else noticed that losing weight makes their skin better? I've been working my butt off at the gym and eating right and took off 18 pounds and what a difference it has made in my face! I don't even use concealer anymore except for undereye circles. Has anyone else noticed this, or am I just crazy?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
vanityprincess
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've always noticed the healthier I eat the better my skin is. For example for my entire child and pre teen life I was overweight. I always had acne and skin color discolaration to. However my sister ate just as much as me and she was thin, I thought it was very unfair. Currently I'm 16, 5'3" and 110lbs though. My skin looks very healthy because that's how I eat and I work out. I have a nutrtionist who helps me. My sister is about the same size as me now, she's 2 years older. However even though she is thin her skin has a lot of acne, oil and discoloaration even though we use similar skin products and a similar routine. I've tried convincing her it's all the junk she eats but she won't except my help. I try to tell her she needs to eat healthy, excersise and exfoliate but she never does. Oh well I try. If she get's wrinkles at 23 it's not my fault.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • vanityprincess
    • prettyinpa
    • emiliea
    • 6aad0801